TUI Airport Representative
Join TUI DX as a dedicated Airport Service Rep and be part of one of our busy international airport teams that work hard to deliver amazing holidays. You are a fast learner with good life and work experience to help with the pressures of living and working abroad.
You have selected a Flexible Contract Position that requires an EU Passport at the time of travel and you may be posted to any one of our 115 destinations. If you live locally or can only work in a specific destination, please check tuigroup.com careers for locally employed positions.
What you will be doing:
As a TUI Airport Service Rep you will be you will be genuine, super-friendly and passionate about what you do. You will provide great customer service to a range of our European guests at the start and end of their holidays.
You will resolve all guest questions or complaints straight away and will step up to support reactive larger scale situations including delays and strike action with a positive and professional attitude. Your ability to handle a variety of situations under pressure will ensure we stand-out from our competitors.
You will support the airport operation with a flexible approach to shift patterns daytime and night. Responsibilities will also include managing airport revenue, accurate paperwork and report completion.
What we are looking for:
- A service and people orientated mind-set that will deliver our customer promise Discover your Smile
- Willing to engage and collaborate with guests and colleagues of varying nationalities
- Able to cope under pressure with ever-changing tasks and working hours in line with business requirements
- Previous experience of working in customer service
- A resilient, professional and positive personality
- The highest personal standards and pride in attitudes and behaviours displayed
- Strong verbal & written English Dutch and French- additional European languages advantageous
Working within the TUI Group:
TUI Destination Experiences is part of TUI Group, the world’s number one tourism business operating in 180 countries worldwide. Our 77,000 colleagues work hard to deliver our customer promise ‘Discover your smile’
Help us to Create Smiles and in return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits including return flights and accommodation. You will have the opportunity to learn language skills and build an international career as part of our exciting multi-cultural team.
How to apply:
You will be asked to log in, answer some simple application questions and upload your most recent CV