TUI Business Support Admin Executive
Joining the TUI Destination Experiences Team as a Business Support Admin Executive, you will provide service support to the Business Support department, Service Delivery Teams and business partners in the assigned destinations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Completing tasks related to liquidation & cash flow in destination or supporting tasks related to general office services and office facilities
- Working with many different processes, ranging from liquidation of monies collected by service delivery teams, payments to suppliers, sending information to TUI DX finance teams, issuing invoices, cash flow management, or managing office supplies and materials
- Enjoying and feeling comfortable working in an international business support team
- Providing excellent internal customer service that supports the culture shift to one that is customer-obsessed
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Exceptional administration skills, strong planning, organisation and computer literacy
- High level of attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple tasks and conflicting priorities without losing focus on planning ahead
- An individual who never stops looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight customers and grow the business
- A talented team player who wants to learn, grow and drive their career while Spreading smiles across the globe
- A culturally intelligent individual, exceptional dealing with ambiguity, within a global perspective
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in Dutch/ French and English, other languages advantageous
Working within the TUI Group:
TUI Destination Services is part of TUI Group, the world’s number one tourism business operating in 180 countries worldwide. Our 66,000 colleagues work hard to deliver our customer promise ‘Discover your smile’
Help us to Create Smiles and in return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits including return flights and accommodation. You will have the opportunity to learn language skills and build an international career as part of our exciting multi-cultural team.
THINK TRAVEL. THINK TUI:
Being a valued team member of TUI, the No.1 global travel company
A competitive salary and benefits for our locally contracted employees
All training days are paid by us – we are proud of our free-to-all global learning and development programme including online language lessons and on-the-job Junior Management Development Programme
TUI DX operate in 115 destinations offering more career opportunities than any other travel company
How to apply:
To apply for this role you will be required to log-in, provide personal details, answer an application question and attach a CV in English.