TUI Kids Entertainer
Joining TUI as a Kids Entertainer you will deliver amazing holidays for our youngest customers. You will make a huge difference to family holidays abroad by delivering an exciting and creative childcare programme of fun-filled and inspirational activities for kids up to the age of 12.
You have selected a Flexible Contract Position that requires an EU Passport at the time of travel and you may be posted to any one of our 115 destinations.
What you will be doing
Working as part of a childcare team in any one of our Kids Club by TUI FAMILY LIFE, International TUI FAMILY LIFE or TUI SENSATORI Hotels in a fun but safe environment
* Being an active part of a small national childcare team or mid to large international wider TUI team
* Using lots of creativity and adaptability to ensure Kids Club sessions are enjoyable for kids of all ages
* Joining in with character pool walks, flash mobs, aqua disco, party dances, parades & high profile team events
* Using your education, skills and experience to ensure Kids Club standards and health & safety guidelines are followed at all times
* Helping colleagues and adult guests by solving any general questions or complaints as and when required
- Experience of working with children in a professional environment
- Willing to obtain a Childcare First Aid Certificate for the full duration of employment
- Independent and flexible, willing to work variable hours in any of our Holiday Destinations
- Confident, fun and creative personality with the ability to work as part of an International Team
- Good standard of written and verbal Dutch, French and English, additional languages advantageous but not essential
Working within the TUI Group
TUI Destination Experiences is part of TUI Group, the world’s number one tourism business operating in 180 countries worldwide. Our 66,000 colleagues work hard to deliver our customer promise ‘Discover your smile’
Help us to Create Smiles and in return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits including return flights and accommodation. You will have the opportunity to learn language skills and build an international career as part of our exciting multi-cultural team.
How to apply
Simply log-in, upload your CV (copy/paste it using a mobile/tablet) or answer 2-3 questions if you do not have your CV available. The final short-list are invited to a TUI DX Childcare Experience Day to meet one another.