Group corporate and external affairs team assistant
Take up the challenge with the TUI smile on your face: the symbol of the appreciation and satisfaction of our customers, and of our employees.
As group corporate and external affairs team assistant, you’ll be responsible for supporting our Corporate & external affairs team in Brussels. Some of your tasks will be:
- General office management tasks (e.g. agenda management, travel arrangements, arranging meetings, review and proof read of translations, compile weekly whereabouts of the team, contact to external service providers etc.)
- Liaise with TUI Belgium and TUI AG / TUI Group for organisational matters (e.g.facilities, IT etc.)
- Support organisation of events in / for the office
- Support preparation of internal reports / presentations including monthly Public Policy update.
- Upload content to the TUI Group Corporate office EU Twitter account and other digital channels.
Are you the smile we need?
You hold a degree that focuses on administration/ have a first working experience in which you supported a team.
You subscribe to the TUI values: Trusted, Unique and Inspiring.
You are fluent in English and have a good command of Dutch. Fluent use of German is a plus for this role.
You’re a flexible person who is willing to dive into new subjects and discover new professional environments
Already smiling? There is still more for you!
Boost your international career! TUI being the biggest travel organisation in Europe, you will be working with enthusiastic colleagues from different countries. Be inspired by colleagues from your own field of expertise!
As a dynamic company, TUI also gives you the opportunity to develop yourself within the TUI Group through specific talent programmes and training courses. Let us know what you need and we will look into the possibilities!
TUI Belgium also offers you a very interesting cafeteria plan. You can determine your own remuneration package in accordance with your needs and desires. Each industry has its advantages, and so does ours: great holiday discounts are the icing on the cake.
Another plus is that TUI in Ostend is located by the sea, so you do not have to worry about commuting!
If you have questions concerning this vacancy please contact Shauni via email firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone 02 717 43 08
Stay informed of our most recent job offers via
TUI Belgium Jobs: https://www.facebook.com/TUIBelgiumJobs/