Personal Assistent Maintenance
Take up the challenge with the TUI smile on your face: the symbol of the appreciation and satisfaction of our customers, and of our employees.
As Personal Assistant Maintenance you will provide assistance to the director by ensuring administrative and process support is given.
What You will be doing:
- Providing daily operational support:
- Day to day administrative assistance to the department (E.g. Expense notes, visa, access badges…)
- Providing logistical support (E.g. Booking trips abroad, reserving rooms, supplying flip charts, projectors, lunch…)
- Drafting and managing correspondence
- Providing meeting support:
- Organizing, planning and following up on internal and external meetings and social events
- Arranging meetings and scheduling appointments
- Database management:
- Basic database management – information gathering, data input
- Updating existing files with new information
- Processing internal documents (E.g. Sick leave, holidays…)
- Managing the secretariat and office equipment independently
- Processing goods receipts and orders to suppliers and internal mail
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s in office management or equivalent experience
- 1 to 5 years’ work experience as a Personal assistant
- Fluent in Dutch and English with French as an advantage (Spoken and written)
- Proficient in working with Ms Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- A real multitasker with good organisational skills, stress-resistant and versatile
- Sociable and a natural communicator
- Discreet, punctual and meticulous
- Able to work according TUI values
Already smiling? There is still more for you!
We offer you a job at Europe’s biggest travel organisation with smart and enthusiastic colleagues within TUI Group as well as the opportunity to work together with European colleagues within your field. You will be part of a dynamic company with many international contacts.
TUI also gives you the opportunity to develop yourself within TUI Group through specific talent program and possible trainings. In addition, TUI offers a cafeteria plan which enables you to determine your own remuneration package in accordance with your needs and desires. You can also take out hospitalization insurance via TUI, if desired. Working at a travel organization offers of course other benefits as well, such as the possibility to book your own trips or trips for close relatives with employee discount. In addition, you are also entitled to discount on several hotels, holiday resorts and airport car parks thanks to our partners. In order for you to be able to fully enjoy these benefits, TUI offers 3 additional days off!
Another plus is that the holiday feeling and the airport are never far away with a job at TUI!
If you have questions concerning this vacancy please contact Niels via email email@example.com or via phone 02 717 89 02