Take up the challenge with the TUI smile on your face: the symbol of the appreciation and satisfaction of our customers, and of our employees.
In your capacity as Business Analist, you will be responsible for the operational and technical management of the product range and the insurance conditions. Your job responsibilities will include the following:
- You will be responsible for the management of the content and pricing of the product range and you will coordinate the cooperation with other departments.
- You will deliver content and take decisions with regard to content in the brochures and on the website
- Preparation of a marketing plan to boost the sale of the insurance products
- You will coordinate the internal and external communication to all stakeholders
- The setting up and implementation of IT projects and testings relating to insurance products
- You will map the needs of the department and translate them into business requirements
- Together with your supervisor, you will develop a flexible tool that can support the operation of an insurance company for the Western Region (BE-NL-FR)
- You will be responsible for the implementation of new functionalities in the TUI systems (test coordination, documentation, training,…)
Are you the smile we need?
You have a university degree in an area with focus on IT, economics or business administration. In addition, you have at least 5 years' work experience.
Technical terminology, testings, agile/scrum methods and requirements have no secrets for you. You have a passion for business analysis and a pronounced affinity with ICT.
You are a genuine problem solver. Complex problems give you the energy to look for an easy explanation and an efficient solution.
You have great communication skills. You have a good command of Dutch and English. You are also able to communicate effectively in French.
The TUI values “Trusted – Unique – Inspiring” are embedded in your DNA!
Already smiling?There is still more for you!
Boost your international career! TUI being the biggest travel organisation in Europe, you will be working with enthusiastic colleagues from different countries. Be inspired by colleagues from your own field of expertise!
As a dynamic company, TUI also provides opportunities for personal development. Within the TUI Group, we offer several specific talent programmes and training courses. Let us know what your needs are and we will look into the possibilities!
TUI Belgium also offers you a very interesting cafeteria plan. You can determine your own remuneration package in accordance with your needs and desires. Every sector has its advantages, including the tourism sector: we offer you great travel discounts!
If you have questions concerning this vacancy please contact Shauni via email firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone 02 717 43 08
Stay informed of our most recent job offers via
TUI Belgium Jobs: https://www.facebook.com/TUIBelgiumJobs/