Take up the challenge with the TUI smile on your face: the symbol of the appreciation and satisfaction of our customers, and of our employees.
Your job responsibilities as a Financial Controller include:
- Be responsible for control of the overhead expenses and conduct critical discussions with / give advice to the responsible managers in order to ensure efficient cost control.
- Collect information from various entities with a view to drawing up budgets and 5-year plans, and evaluate and adjust this information in order to manage financial performance and achieve the strategic goals.
- Monitor the monthly statement of overhead expenses and conduct variance analyses
- Prepare weekly, monthly,… recurring reports in order to provide management and the Group with correct information
- Contribute actively to projects and business cases in order to achieve continuous optimisation of the procedures, systems and processes of the different departments.
- Monitor FTE and report to the Group
- Monitor Capex and report to the Group
Are you the smile we need?
You hold a Master’s degree and have at least 4 to 5 years’ work experience in a similar position or in an audit environment.
You have strong communication and social skills but you also know how to handle confidential information. You are fluent in Dutch and can express yourself in French and English.
You are flexible: travelling to Zaventem on occasion does not deter you.
You have an analytical mindset and working with precision comes natural to you. You have good knowledge of Excel, knowledge of Cognos is a plus.
The TUI DNA “Trusted – Unique – Inspiring” is in your blood.
Already smiling?There’s still more for you!
We offer you a job at Europe’s biggest travel organisation with dedicated and enthusiastic colleagues within TUI Benelux as well as the opportunity to work together with European colleagues within your field. You will be part of a dynamic company with many international contacts. TUI also provides you with opportunities for personal development within TUI Group through specific talent programmes and optional training courses.
TUI is also known for its sustainability initiatives. You can travel to and from Ostend by train for free and a bike is available to get from the railway station to our main office (about 2 km). Each week we also provide fresh fruit for everyone.
Colleagues and the atmosphere at work are very important to us as well. That is why each month we organise a Happy People Pub in our bistro where you can chat with your colleagues while having a drink and a snack.
In addition, TUI offers a cafeteria plan. If desired, you can also take out hospitalisation insurance via TUI. Of course, working at a travel organisation offers other benefits as well, such as the opportunity to book your own trips or trips for close relatives with an employee discount. In addition, you are entitled to a discount for several hotels, holiday resorts and airport car parks thanks to our partners. In order for you to be able to fully enjoy these benefits, TUI offers three extra TUI days off per year in addition to the statutory leave.
If you have questions concerning this vacancy please contact Shauni via email firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone 02 717 43 08