Take up the challenge with the TUI smile on your face: the symbol of the appreciation and satisfaction of our customers, and of our employees.
What are your tasks and responsibilities?
In this position you are responsible for the technical development and the design of new and existing applications in order to respond to the needs of the business and contribute to the organisation’s objectives.
- You translate business questions into appropriate technology solutions. Together with your architecture colleagues, you develop specific technical proposals and plans.
- You monitor the application development and functional design and ensure the quality, performance, security and integrity of the application landscape.
- You conduct feasibility studies within the scope of different projects.
- You cooperate closely with the IT Risk & Compliance department in order to avoid security violations and problems.
- You identify and implement improvement processes.
Who are we looking for?
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree in IT and have at least 5 years’ experience as an application developer.
- The TUI DNA “Trusted-Unique-Inspiring” is in your blood.
- You have expert knowledge of multiple programming languages used within TUI Benelux such as .NET, PHP, Cobol, Java, etc.
- You have a good understanding of SQL. Knowledge of PLSQL is�a plus.
- You have a solid knowledge of data modelling methods and are good at creating both functional and technical designs.
- A good overview and knowledge of infrastructure components is a plus.
- Notions�of frameworks such as TOGAF, ITIL and COBIT are a plus.
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills and quickly grasp complex subject matter.
- You have an excellent command of English, both written and spoken.
- You are open to work-related travels within Europe.
What can we offer you?
We offer you a varied, fascinating job at Europe’s largest travel company in a dynamic environment where the holiday feeling is never far away. International contacts with colleagues and the relevant business trips keep this position very interesting. In addition, TUI offers a cafeteria plan which enables you to determine your own remuneration package in accordance with your needs and desires. TUI promotes a sense of initiative and responsibility and gives you the opportunity to grow.
Do you want to discover your smile at work at TUI?
Stay up to date with the latest vacancies within TUI via
TUI Belgium Jobs: https://www.facebook.com/TUIBelgiumJobs/