Take up the challenge with the TUI smile on your face: the symbol of the appreciation and satisfaction of our customers, and of our employees.
As an IT Consultant you are part of the Internal Customers team within the Application Delivery department. The Internal Customers team consists of 6 employees who work at our offices in Belgium and Enschede. We are an informal team under construction and we are looking for a colleague who will make an important contribution to its development. Your duties include the following:
- You make valuable contributions to application software, IT architecture and IT projects for TUI Benelux staff departments
- You are the central point of contact for the business on IT matters and you coordinate any IT-related operations
- You act as a consultant for e.g. the execution of software selection processes, the preparation of business cases and the formulation of needs for change
It is important for the Internal Customers Team to prove to the customer and the management that a certain matter will be worthwhile in the long term.They do so by preparing business cases, formulating needs, linking the right people, drawing up inventories, etc. As such, they can show that purchasing a certain tool will save a lot of costs in the long term because it will speed up the tasks of the employees involved.
- You think along with the internal customer and provide targeted advice to the business.
- You also determine which partners qualify for certain cases or projects.
Would you like to receive more information about the content of this position or the way in which this team works? Then send an e-mail to email@example.com and we will bring you into contact with a team member!
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
- The TUI values “Trusted – Unique – Inspiring” are in your DNA.
- Experience in a similar position at the intersection of business and IT.
- Understanding of modern architectures in an integrated application landscape.
- Good general knowledge and experience in various development languages.
- You are creative, innovative and highly capable of solving problems.
- You are a great communicator.
- You have excellent organisational and analytical skills.
We offer you a job at Europe's biggest travel organisation with enthusiastic and experienced colleagues in the Benelux Internal Customers Team, which is part of the IT department. International contacts with colleagues in the Netherlands and the relevant business trips keep this position very interesting. In addition, TUI offers a cafeteria plan which enables you to determine your own remuneration package in accordance with your needs and desires. TUI promotes a sense of initiative and responsibility and gives you the opportunity to grow. You work together with enthusiastic colleagues in an informal and open atmosphere within a company that is the market leader in its sector.