Service Desk Employee
Take up the challenge with the TUI smile on your face: the symbol of the appreciation and satisfaction of our customers, and of our employees.
You are the central point of contact of the international TUI IT department. Both internal employees and external partners can come to you with all their questions concerning our booking systems, back office systems, websites and in-house developed software.
* You help our customers over the phone, by email and via our service management tool (Jira). You do so in Dutch, French and English.
* After thoroughly analysing the question, you look for the most appropriate solution. You provide first-line support or redirect to other IT teams.
* After an intensive training programme, you further develop your critical insight, organisational talent and creativity when supporting interesting new projects.
If you would like to receive more information about the content of this position or the way the team works, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will bring you into contact with someone from the Marketing Communications department!
Who are we looking for?
* You have at least one year of experience in the tourism industry or at a Service Desk
* The TUI DNA "Trusted - Unique - Inspiring" is in your blood
* You are result-oriented
* You have strong communication skills
* You are an excellent team player but you can also work autonomously
* You are stress-resistant
* You have a very good spoken and written command of Dutch and French and a good command of English.
What do we offer?
TUI Belgium offers a varied and fascinating job in a young and dynamic company where the holiday feeling is never far away. You are part of an enthusiastic team and work in a modern and pleasant environment. The rapidly changing IT industry ensures diversity and challenges. Do you want to be part of a young and enthusiastic team which helps develop the IT sector of the future? Then you are the perfect person for this job!