Nevenfunctie: Standarisation Lead Wide Body
Take up the challenge with the TUI smile on your face: the symbol of the appreciation and satisfaction of our customers, and of our employees.
What you will be doing:
As a Standardisation Lead Wide Body you will monitor and assess Flight Crew standards in the airplane during line flights. The monitoring and assessment of Examiner and Instructor standards will also be part of your scope.
You will work closely with the rest of the Heads in Flight Operations as well as the TUI Aviation Flight Operations team to ensure TUI Group standards policy, design, co-ordination, delivery and maintenance of standards are aligned with the business objectives.
You will be an active member of the TUI fly Benelux Training team implementing the policies and procedures to ensure efficient and effective delivery of all Flight Crew training and examining standards. You’ll do this by monitoring and assessing the training and examining standards.
You will be in a position to assist and advise the Director Training and the Head of Standardisation in the development of new training manuals/courses/modules/materials as required. Modifying, updating and/or improving training is part of your scope (this includes taking into account Flight Crew feedback). The role also involves routinely reporting to the Head of Standardisation on the level of the performance within the group of TUI fly Benelux pilots.
Are you the smile we are looking for?
- A current pilot and instructor (TRI) on one of the aircraft types operated by TUI. Previous examining experience will be an advantage.
- You have good leadership, organisational and communications skills.
- You are result driven with good decision making qualities as well as being able to work independently.
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and possess a flexible attitude.
- You are honest and discrete.
- You are presently or have been a TRI with a minimum of 50 hrs experience in this role on one of the aircraft types operated by TUI.
- You have a minimum of 2,500 hrs on MPA and 500 hrs as a Captain with TUI fly Benelux.
- Good knowledge of the TUI Group Operations Manuals and EASA Part OPS / Part FCL.
- The ability to clearly articulate verbally and in written documentation.