Operational Delivery Officer
Take up the challenge with the TUI smile on your face: the symbol of the appreciation and satisfaction of our customers, and of our employees.
- As the IFSC (InFlight Supply Chain) Operational Delivery Officer you will be responsible for the operations delivery of your allocated part of the TUI airlines’ inflight supply chain, ensuring that aircraft provisioning is achieved to specification in-full and on-time to support the cabin services team in delivering the defined customer experience and revenue targets.
- You will manage third party contracted services in line with contracts and specifications, maximizing contract value at all times. You are responsible for all supply chain operational requirements and will secure the effective delivery of all goods replenished, short notice requirements and ACMI / ad-hoc operations.
- You will support service, product and other seasonal and in –season changes according to customer requirements in all source markets.
- You will be expected to travel frequently. At times this might be short notice within 24 hours, duration could be anywhere between 1-3 days at a time.
- The Operations Delivery team will drive cost and operational efficiencies, including designing and implementing CI and quality control processes, and ensure conformance to budgetary expectations. You will liaise with internal customers and stakeholders in your source market for local responsibilities and external customers for cross airline responsibilities to ensure delivery of agreed levels of customer service, provide upstream stakeholders with feedback on fulfillment delivery, and instigate corrective action with external service partners to meet quality and service expectations. You will manage effective monitoring activities, including aircraft and service supplier visits, regular SLA reviews and processes to respond to flight report; you will ensure corrective actions are implemented as agreed.
- You will plan with the nominated service providers to ensure delivery of best practice in supply chain, in order to ensure competitive advantage. You will identify potential risks to the business and ensure contingency plans are in place and implemented as required.
- As part of the IFSC team, you will be responsible for ensuring that the strategic principle “understand, control and pay for what we get” is part of the culture of the organisation and supports in driving this vision forward in your scope of influence in the IFSC. Using continuous improvement and quality control process you will ensure that third parties deliver services to the standard required by TUI Airlines.
- All IFSC teams including yourself are setup in a flexible way to ensure optimum balance in workload is strived for across all functions enabling absorbance and exchange of (new) tasks when relevant.
Are you the smile we need?
- Substantial relevant experience, preferably including Subject Matter Expertise for specific fields, e.g. W&B, environmental, galley equipment, duty free pre order fulfillment.
- Experience coordinating the delivery of complex operations maintaining effective monitoring procedures; plans for problems or obstacles before they arise and works with service partners to spot and resolve issues before impacting on business performance
- Confidence and calm when faced with stressful or high pressure situations; responds efficiently to complex challenges or crises
- Capacity to support the transformation of existing complex and obscure supply chain arrangements into transparent, flexible and controlled networks
- Confidence in exploring new, unfamiliar ideas and delivering radical change in difficult business environmentsExperience of planning and coordinating complex actions plans, ensuring working practices and methods are clearly structured and organized to deliver to multiple internal customers
- An autonomous, proactive and flexible leader who in ambiguous and changing environments adapts behaviours to ensure focus on a specific goal; works under pressure to maintain team and stakeholder engagement
- Insightful appreciation of the formal and informal influences and structures within an organisation; works effectively to involve stakeholders in business decisions by building trust and gaining consensus with people across all levels of the organisation and across different countries
- Ability to identify and anticipate customer needs and market developments; an understanding of how to translate trends in to specific responses to ensure TUI remains in line with, or ahead of, the market
- Cultural sensitivity, with experience of working as part of a pan-European team
- Able to operate as a trusted partner to multiple source markets, and to influence the application of common solutions and best practice in all airlines
- Able to travel as and when required across the UK and Europe, at times this could be short notice
- To form part of the on-call team, 24/7 availability on a 3-4 week cycle
- Fluent in English, French and Dutch.
Already smiling? There is still more for you!
We offer you a job at Europe’s biggest travel organization with smart and enthusiastic colleagues within TUI Group as well as the opportunity to work together with European colleagues within your field. You will be part of a dynamic company with many international contacts.
TUI also gives you the opportunity to develop yourself within TUI Group through specific talent program and possible trainings. In addition, TUI offers a cafeteria plan which enables you to determine your own remuneration package in accordance with your needs and desires. You can also take out hospitalization insurance via TUI, if desired. Working at a travel organization offers of course other benefits as well, such as the possibility to book your own trips or trips for close relatives with employee discount. In addition, you are also entitled to discount on several hotels, holiday resorts and airport car parks thanks to our partners. In order for you to be able to fully enjoy these benefits, TUI offers 3 additional days off!
Another plus is that the holiday feeling and the airport are never far away with a job at TUI!
If you have questions concerning this vacancy please contact Niels via email email@example.com or via phone 02 717 82 13
Stay up to date with the latest vacancies within TUI via
TUI Belgium Jobs: https://www.facebook.com/TUIBelgiumJobs/