Take up the challenge with the TUI smile on your face: the symbol of the appreciation and satisfaction of our customers, and of our employees.
As a Duty Officer, you will be responsible for various administrational and coordination tasks for the TUI fly Benelux operations within the 72 hours OCC window. You play a pivot role in ensuring delay data in the system is registered in the system accurately and to provide further operational support, allowing our Operations Control Team to focus on the daily operation. Your duties will be, but are not limited to:
- Record all TUI fly Delay Codes and Timings. Post operation, you will ensure all delay codes and timings are correctly logged and submitted. Liaising closely with various stakeholders, you will seek feedback, and adjust delay codes when necessary and publish these to internal and external users where necessary. You will ensure any issues are reported.
- You will provide all relevant information concerning Denied Boarding Compensation to the legal department. You will collect all relevant information to make sure accurate event descriptions are available and assist the legal department in DBC reports where required.
- You will be responsible for the coordination of crew taxis outside office hours and act as the main contact point for both crew and taxi companies . You are responsible for a correct use of the corresponding IDPS application (CAP).
- You will monitor requests and amend airport slots as required in case of operational disruptions. You will be especially vigilant for (ab)use of night slots.
- You will follow up catering issues in case operational disruptions, including last-minute orders and requesting galley plans in case of subcharters.
You will provide and manage a comprehensive administration, keeping the data up to date.
You will have good knowledge of the Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) needed to create and collate presentations and information for meetings. You will also attend meetings, taking notes and action on items.
Are you the smile we need?
- You’re great at working with other people – with enthusiasm! Including every member of staff from OCC office to suppliers as well as the pilot- and cabin crew community.
- You manage your time really well and your attention to detail is high. You always produce work to a really high standard and ensure factual objectivity drives you in ensuring data integrity.
- Self-motivated and able to work on your own. Decision-making and taking initiates comes naturally to you.
- Strong working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent communications skills to maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers.
- You have an excellent knowledge of English & Dutch. French is a plus.
- A strong willingness to learn and develop skills.
Already smiling? There is still more for you!
We offer you a job at Europe’s biggest travel organization with smart and enthusiastic colleagues within TUI Group as well as the opportunity to work together with European colleagues within your field. You will be part of a dynamic company with many international contacts.
TUI also gives you the opportunity to develop yourself within TUI Group through specific talent program and possible trainings. In addition, TUI offers a cafeteria plan which enables you to determine your own remuneration package in accordance with your needs and desires. You can also take out hospitalization insurance via TUI, if desired. Working at a travel organization offers of course other benefits as well, such as the possibility to book your own trips or trips for close relatives with employee discount. In addition, you are also entitled to discount on several hotels, holiday resorts and airport car parks thanks to our partners. In order for you to be able to fully enjoy these benefits, TUI offers 3 additional days off!
Another plus is that the holiday feeling and the airport are never far away with a job at TUI!