Project & Process Engineer
Take up the challenge with the TUI smile on your face: the symbol of the appreciation and satisfaction of our customers, and of our employees.
As a Project & Process Engineer, you have a dual responsibility. On the one hand, you will support the Maintenance Manager and the Quality Manager of Tec4Jets in the analysis and optimisation of the processes and you will actively contribute to the continuous process improvements. On the other hand, you will take the lead in translating these process improvements into projects. You will play a key role in the implementation and coordination of these projects. You will make use of your technical expertise and methodical work style to deliver these projects under optimal circumstances.
We offer you an environment where you will have a large degree of autonomy and will be responsible for the performance of a variety of tasks.
Are you the smile we need?
- Process re-engineering. You will go through the entire optimisation process, from the analysis of the existing business processes to the development, testing and implementation of new and optimised methods.
- Project planning and management. You will develop technical solutions and translate them into a project plan. You will monitor the deliverables and deadlines and coordinate the work of the different parties concerned.
- You will provide ad-hoc support to the Quality Manager and the Maintenance Manager within the context of reporting, procedure development, policy support, meetings...
- You will also act as AMOS Administrator and Software Engineer.
Are you the smile we are looking for?
- You hold a Master’s degree in Aeronautics.
- You have some experience in the field of project engineering and/or project management.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch and English, knowledge of French is an asset.
- MS Office has no secrets for you. Knowledge of Amos is a plus but not a must.
- You are capable of monitoring and organising your projects autonomously. Additional assets are your strong sense of autonomy, your solution-oriented attitude and your analytical skills.
Already smiling? There is still more for you!
We offer you a challenging job, giving you the opportunity to gain a better insight into the operation of a successful airline company.
We have a place for you in a passionate, international team within a continuously expanding company where the holiday feeling is never far away! We offer a full-time open-ended contract and an attractive salary with fringe benefits.
Are you attracted by the challenging nature of the tourism industry? Then this may be the job you have been looking for. Don’t wait any longer and apply today!