Take up the challenge with the TUI smile on your face: the symbol of the appreciation and satisfaction of our customers, and of our employees.
What will you be doing?
In your capacity as Logistics Employee you are responsible, together with your colleagues, for the storage and release of aircraft components, maintenance tools and the storage of dangerous goods. More specifically, your position includes several tasks and responsibilities, such as:
- Taking receipt of and storing all goods in the warehouse.
- Entering all goods in the system, taking into account the relevant procedures (checking goods for damage, checking certificates,…)
- Follow-up of requests from colleagues (taking components from the warehouse and making the necessary adjustments in the system)
- Requesting airport access for external suppliers and accompanying these suppliers to the workplace.
- Performing stock controls on a regular basis.
- You act as the back-up of the Shipping Clerk if the latter is not present to prepare the goods for transport and to draw up the shipping documents (shipping labels, export documents, etc.)
- Reporting any findings upon receipt or outgoing shipments of components to the Stores Coordinator.
Are you the smile we need?
- You have a secondary education degree, in a technical or logistics-related field for instance.
- It’s preferable you have some experience in a logistics position in the aviation sector.
- As a logistics employee, you are able to work autonomously within a dynamic team where all members can rely on each other.
- In our fast changing work environment, you are able to set priorities and carry out the tasks entrusted to you independently, even without supervision.
- You will be working in 3 shifts (early shift/late shift/night shift), as well as on weekends and public holidays. This is not a problem for you, we can count on your flexibility.
- You have a category B driving licence; having your own car is indispensable in order to be able to take part in our flexible work schedule.
- You have good command of Dutch and sufficient knowledge of English for the processing and sending of e-mail messages.
- Knowledge of AMOS software is a plus but not a requirement.
Already smiling?There is still more for you!
Tec4Jets offers you a varied and exciting position in a young, technical and dynamic environment where the holiday feeling is never far away. If it is your ambition to assume more responsibility in the long term, you will be given the chance to develop your career and eventually become a Store Inspector.
We offer you an open-ended permanent contract, an attractive salary and fringe benefits.
Are you passionate about logistics in the aviation sector? Don’t wait any longer and apply today.
If you have questions concerning this vacancy please contact Niels via email email@example.com or via phone 02 717 82 13
Stay informed of our most recent job offers at TUI via:
TUI Belgium Jobs: https://www.facebook.com/TUIBelgiumJobs/