Take up the challenge with the TUI smile on your face: the symbol of the appreciation and satisfaction of our customers, and of our employees.
In this challenging job you will support the management in the field of Aviation Purchasing. You will operate from Belgium, Zaventem Airport, and become part of our Logistics Operations Desk.
As Buyer you source the required products, consumables and rotables in the agreed times to satisfy our internal and external customer demands while observing PART 145 regulations and in company financial guidelines.
Your job includes different tasks and responsibilities, such as:
- Identify parts to be sourced and verify accuracy of part number and revision level compatibility.
- Verify if supplier is approved, if not proceed with certification process.
- Plan the purchases & process the correct paperwork to close the order requests.
- Inform customers about leadtimes and transport mode.
- Assure with vendor that parts are delivered with correct paperwork.
- Consider financial aspects and make best decisions based on company guidelines & together with head of Purchasing.
- Monitor the return of pool parts to suppliers in order to meet contractual turn-around times. Agree the mutual performance with vendor account manager.
- Keep IT System and backorder lists up to date.
- Arrange shipments (both incoming and outgoing).
- Perform additional Repair Admin tasks in support of the Operations Desk team.
Are you the smile we need?
- Previous experience in supply chain preferably in the Airline sector is a benefit.
- Familiar with the business processes of quotations, exchanges, repairs and loan orders is a plus.
- Knowledge of PART145 or ISO regulations would be ideal, willigness to learn is required!
- Self-starter, able to work independently without needing supervision and manage own time effectively while being team oriented and collaborative.
- Able to work, always innovating, in a rapidly changing environment, prioritizing accordingly.
- Perfect knowledge of English, good knowledge of Dutch and French.
- Good proficiency in MS Office, experience with an ERP program is preferred.
- Excellent negotiation and strategic sourcing ability.
- Strong communication skills.
- Friendly, professional and customer focused approach.
- Willingness to travel abroad and to work in shifts and on bank holidays
Already smiling? There is still more for you!
Tec4Jets offers you a varied and fascinating job in a young and dynamic company, where the feeling of being on holiday never disappears. You find yourself in an enthusiastic team and a modern and pleasant work environment. We offer you a full time contract of indefinite duration and a competitive salary with extra legal advantages, including training possibilities.
If you have questions concerning this vacancy please contact Niels via email email@example.com or via phone 02 717 82 13