Ground Ops Coordinator
Relevez le défi chez nous, le smile de TUI aux lèvres : un sourire symbolisant la considération et la satisfaction de nos clients, tout comme de nos employés.
What You will be doing:
- As a Ground Ops Coordinator you will manage 3rd party suppliers through appropriate contracted Service Level Agreements (SLAs) operational KPIs and relevant ancillary targets to deliver safe, compliant, efficient, consistent and customer focused Ground Operations, implementing performance management techniques if required.
- You must be able to review current performance and be confident giving suggestions to drive efficiencies in Ground Operations processes to improve on time performance, customer service, revenue and safety related matters as well as general process improvement that will reduce operating costs for all airports in your area of responsibility.
- As part of your role you will also be responsible for managing relationships with, Airport Authorities and government agencies at airports on a day to day basis.
- You will manage either directly or through 3rd party suppliers the delivery of customer experience and service to all passengers at all airports within your area of responsibility. Working closely with relevant teams you will provide subject matter expert input to ensure Ground Operations product initiatives and concepts are delivered at airports.
- You will ensure the ground safety oversight and compliance programme for group airlines is carried out through regular monitoring and that any findings from audits or reviews are closed within the appropriate time frames whilst continuously monitoring any identified operational risks.
- You will ensure airline and aviation security requirements are being applied and that compliance with all border agency regulations are maintained.
- You will manage feedback to other business areas on relevant customer and operational matters whether this is proactive as in the case of awareness of potential disruption or reactive to feedback from pilots, cabin crew or customers to recent incidents.
Are you the smile we are looking for?
- Significant experience in aviation or ground handling
- A self-motivated individual who takes the initiative and works collaboratively with a diverse team
- Ability to work as part of an international team and collaborate with pan-European stakeholders
- Project management experience in a ground operations environment
- Experience in the management of third party suppliers focused on achieving required performance
- A strong communicator with the proven ability to influence, develop a strong network of contacts throughout the industry and gain support and commitment from line managers and employees across the business and third parties
- Ability to think commercially and operationally whilst ensuring full regulatory compliance is achieved and maintained
- A logical thinker with the ability to generate ideas and alternatives
- Demonstrable ability to clearly articulate concepts and arguments verbally and in written documentation
- Ability to audit and check for compliance of in scope processes and in the event of any compliance breaches to be able to successfully investigate and resolve
- Cultural sensitivity, with experience of working as part of a pan-European team
- This role requires strong business English (written & spoken)
Already smiling? There is still more for you!
We offer you a job at Europe’s biggest travel organization with smart and enthusiastic colleagues within TUI Group as well as the opportunity to work together with European colleagues within your field. You will be part of a dynamic company with many international contacts.
TUI also gives you the opportunity to develop yourself within TUI Group through specific talent program and possible trainings. In addition, TUI offers a cafeteria plan which enables you to determine your own remuneration package in accordance with your needs and desires. You can also take out hospitalization insurance via TUI, if desired. Working at a travel organization offers of course other benefits as well, such as the possibility to book your own trips or trips for close relatives with employee discount. In addition, you are also entitled to discount on several hotels, holiday resorts and airport car parks thanks to our partners. In order for you to be able to fully enjoy these benefits, TUI offers 3 additional days off!
Another plus is that the holiday feeling and the airport are never far away with a job at TUI!
Stay up to date with the latest vacancies within TUI via
TUI Belgium Jobs: https://www.facebook.com/TUIBelgiumJobs/