Digital Inflight Entertainment Manager
Relevez le défi chez nous, le smile de TUI aux lèvres : un sourire symbolisant la considération et la satisfaction de nos clients, tout comme de nos employés.
The way we work across the TUI Group is changing. Our goal is to be a truly integrated global travel company, digitally empowered, utilising the same platforms and processes to deliver the most competitive, innovative and desired holiday experience for our customers. We have started an important part of our journey and the appointee to this role will continue with the work that we have begun in driving the organisation forward and simplifying our business processes.
What You will be doing:
As Digital Inflight Experience Manager, you will be responsible for the inflight entertainment offer across the 5 TUI Source Markets (UK, Nordics, Germany, Belgium & Netherlands). Working in conjunction with the Five Airlines, Market Tour Operators, Supplier Management and Procurement (SM&P) and Engineering & Maintenance (E&M)you will own and manage the group inflight entertainment (IFE) contract responsible for controlling costs, spend against the budget, changes to the business case & recharges.
You will own and ensure we deliver to the customer satisfaction targets, managing the suppliers to deliver to the required SLAs. In addition to the already established IFE offering, you will be pivotal in the future onboard digital experience project helping to shape the future onboard experience for our customers including wifi onboard.
You will be responsible for day to day operational supplier management, validation of content, user acceptance testing and follow up on the release process as well as defining new ways of working across 5 Airlines to achieve an efficient operating model.
You will gather requirements from the markets and be proactive in continuous improvement regarding:
- Content (movies, games, tv series, magazines, newspapers)
- Ancillaries (excursions, in-resort experiences, pre-order, buy on-board from personal device or seat-back)
- Marketing (promotional videos, literature and external content)
- Communication (internal and external)
- Customer satisfaction analysis and reporting
- Innovation and future development prioritisation
- Revenue opportunities
- Financial management and control To identify cost saving commercial opportunities and to maximise group airline volumes to leverage advantageous financial business benefits
- The ability to manage ad hoc requirements within budget and contractual terms with the CSP (content service provider) and Panasonic
- To manage the aircraft interoperability utilisation and fleet changes across the group airlines to ensure the bespoke source market customer experience is delivered
- Provide group flight levels to the CSP to ensure invoicing is accurate and relevant
- Liaise with external digital and IFE agencies supporting broadcasting and royalty invoicing and audit compliance
Innovation is a key factor in keeping the digital onboard experience current and up to date and you will use your expertise and market knowledge to bring new and exciting experiences to our customers.
You will build and nurture strong supplier relationships leading to lasting partnerships that deliver value for money to TUI and keep the offering exciting for our customers.
You will develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders and work closely with those responsible for customer experience within the markets to ensure that the onboard offering is relevant, engaging and over delivers on the customer expectation.
You will continuously promote the Company’s vision and goals, champion customer satisfaction in all that you do, and adhere to the Company’s values in all decision making processes.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in digital inflight entertainment and customer experience including content and contract management
- Experience working in a matrix structure, with an aptitude for pioneering new ways of working and a proven ability to implement change
- Commercially savvy and solid interpersonal skills with ability to influence and challenge at a director and senior manager level
- Self-motivated taking the initiative and working collaboratively with a track record of motivating and developing a diverse range of stakeholders across cultural boundaries
- Digitally savvy
- Existing knowledge and relationships with inflight entertainment providers and a sound knowledge of the Aviation/E&M operation is an advantage
- Have proven current product market intelligence and a continuous source of maintaining currency of market intelligence
- Ability to understand and navigate complex financial and commercial issues
- Demonstrable ability to clearly articulate concepts and arguments verbally and in written documentation
- Comfortable with ambiguity and adept at working in situations where documented processes and procedures do not already exist
- Capable of quickly building strong relationships and influencing at a senior level
- A skilled communicator with the proven ability to influence, partner with senior leaders, develop a strong network of contacts throughout the industry and gain support and commitment from line managers and employees across the business
- Proven ability to employ analytical tools to improve performance
- A logical thinker with the ability to generate ideas and alternatives
This role requires strong business English (written & spoken) and will involve travel across Europe.
Already smiling? There is still more for you!
We offer you a job at Europe’s biggest travel organization with smart and enthusiastic colleagues within TUI Group as well as the opportunity to work together with European colleagues within your field. You will be part of a dynamic company with many international contacts.
TUI also gives you the opportunity to develop yourself within TUI Group through specific talent program and possible trainings. In addition, TUI offers a cafeteria plan which enables you to determine your own remuneration package in accordance with your needs and desires. You can also take out hospitalization insurance via TUI, if desired. Working at a travel organization offers of course other benefits as well, such as the possibility to book your own trips or trips for close relatives with employee discount. In addition, you are also entitled to discount on several hotels, holiday resorts and airport car parks thanks to our partners. In order for you to be able to fully enjoy these benefits, TUI offers 3 additional days off!
Another plus is that the holiday feeling and the airport are never far away with a job at TUI!