Relevez le défi chez nous, le smile de TUI aux lèvres : un sourire symbolisant la considération et la satisfaction de nos clients, tout comme de nos employés.
As process engineer will support the development, optimisation, documentation and implementation of standardised processes and procedures in the engineering and maintenance department.
What will you be doing?
- Analyse, evaluate and improve existing business processes and procedures
- Support process standardisation initiatives across all TUI Group airlines
- Support implementation of process improvements (management of change)
- Support implementation of new AMOS releases within the engineering department
- Support various projects across the Engineering and Design department
Are you the smile we are looking for?
- You have a Master degree in Aeronautics (or equal through experience)
- You preferably have experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of AMOS software is an asset.
- Knowledge of EASA Part-M and Part-145 is an asset.
- You have good communication skills in Dutch and English.
- You have good knowledge of standard IT applications (MS Office, …)
- Knowledge with process documentation tools and collaboration tools (Confluence ) are an asset
- You are professional, proactive and accurate
- You are independent, flexible and have a solution-oriented approach to work
- You work in an international environment and with multi-cultural teams
- Aviation and continuous improvement are in your DNA
Already smiling? There's still more for you!
We offer you a job at Europe’s biggest travel organisation with smart and enthusiastic colleagues within TUI Group as well as the opportunity to work together with European colleagues within your field. You will be part of a dynamic company with many international contacts.
TUI also gives you the opportunity to develop yourself within TUI Group through specific talent program and possible trainings. In addition, TUI offers a cafeteria plan which enables you to determine your own remuneration package in accordance with your needs and desires. You can also take out hospitalization insurance via TUI, if desired. Working at a travel organization offers of course other benefits as well, such as the possibility to book your own trips or trips for close relatives with employee discount. In addition, you are also entitled to discount on several hotels, holiday resorts and airport car parks thanks to our partners. In order for you to be able to fully enjoy these benefits, TUI offers 3 additional days off!
Another plus is that the holiday feeling and the airport are never far away with a job at TUI!
If you have questions concerning this vacancy please contact Niels via email email@example.com or via phone 02 717 82 13