Recruiter Flight Attendant
Take up the challenge with the TUI smile on your face: the symbol of the appreciation and satisfaction of our customers, and of our employees.
Always wanted to work for a company that puts a smile on the face of its customers? This is your chance! The team currently consists of 5 recruiters, a recruitment assistant, a recruitment manager and an HR marketer. The Resourcing, Learning & Talent Management department also works closely with the Netherlands!
As a Recruiter Cabin Crew Member you are responsible for the recruitment of our Cabin Crew.
- Coordinating a continuous flow of potential candidates and selecting suitable candidates
- Developing innovative recruitment campaigns to find the right talent
- Organisation of selection moments at which you interview the candidates with a unit coach
- Organisation of selections for our Cabin Crew training as well as supervising this process and ensuring further follow-up, together with the Recruitment Assistant.
- Advising and informing HR colleagues and managers about various recruitment issues, online and offline recruitment tools and recruitment campaigns.
Are you the smile we need?
You have a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience within recruitment.
The TUI values -Trusted, Unique, Inspiration- are in your DNA!
You have a first relevant work experience as a recruiter. Experience in the tourism sector is an asset.
You are stress resistant and find it a challenge to recruit large numbers from a specific profile.
You are strong in communication. In terms of languages, you are fluent in Dutch, English and French.
Already smiling? There's still more for you!
We offer you a challenging job in an international environment, where you are surrounded and guided by colleagues who are passionate about their profession.
We offer a competitive salary, supplemented with meal vouchers. At TUI, you can join a hospitalisation insurance policy, if you wish. TUI also offers a cafeteria plan, where you can put together your own salary package according to your own needs and wishes.
Working for a travel company also has advantages, such as booking your own trip or the trip of a close family with a staff discount. To enjoy this to the full, TUI provides an extra TUI day of leave every four months in addition to the statutory leave days!
For more information, please contact Silke Lequeux, Recruiter Pilots on +32 2 717 81 06.