Ga bij ons de uitdaging aan met de TUI-smile op je gezicht: het symbool voor de waardering en tevredenheid van onze klanten, én van onze medewerkers.
Opt for a job with TUI and help us deliver our promise ‘Discover your smile’ on a daily basis. Did you know that TUI Belgium is the largest Belgian tourism group ? A young and very stable company active in tour operating, distribution and aviation. Give wing to your (international) ambitions in our energetic team of 2000 passionate colleagues. Your career will quickly reach cruising speed thanks to the vertical, horizontal and geographical career opportunities we offer. Take up the challenge with the TUI smile on your face: the symbol of the appreciation and satisfaction of our customers, and of our employees.
What will you be doing?
Within our Maintenance Operations Center (MOC) you will be the direct administrative support to the MOC Coordinators on duty. This department is in charge of the daily management of the aircraft maintenance activities of the fleet of TUI Belgium and external customers.
- Responsible for the daily paperwork review and archiving process. You coordinate the rectification of incomplete and/or incorrect paperwork.
- Focal point towards external customers for all paperwork related matters.
- Monitor maintenance interventions for external customers by collecting & reviewing all details which you process for invoicing purposes.
- Assist the coordinator with various administrative tasks in support of the daily maintenance planning, data entry, service orders, follow-up of hangar checks…
Are you the smile we need?
- You have a technical background, preferably experience in aviation.
- You have a hands-on mentality working efficiently and accurate.
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English, French is a plus.
- Knowledge of basic Microsoft programs, experience with Amos is a plus.
- Driver’s license B (certificate and experience with driving a forklift is a plus).
- Able to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Self-starter, able to work independently without needing supervision and manage own time effectively while being team oriented and collaborative.
Already smiling? There's still more for you!
Tec4Jets offers you a varied and fascinating job in a young and dynamic company, where the feeling of being on holiday never disappears. You work from Monday to Friday in an enthusiastic team and a modern and pleasant work environment. We offer you a full time, temporary contract with a possibility to recieve a fixed contract, a competitive salary with extra-legal advantages, including training possibilities.