Training Administration Officer
Ga bij ons de uitdaging aan met de TUI-smile op je gezicht: het symbool voor de waardering en tevredenheid van onze klanten, én van onze medewerkers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
- As Training administration officer, you will be responsible for creating course files, courseware and completing regulatory documents for pilots undergoing a training within the ATO.
- You will coordinate the scheduling of those courses with the different scheduling departments of their respecting airlines as well as exchange regulatory documents required by those airlines and their national aviation authorities.
- Daily follow up of the successful continuation of the courses and rescheduling (when needed) will be one of your main tasks.
- You will liaise with external contractors in terms of bookings and invoice verification as well as manage and maintain TUI Group owned training device recourses.
- You will be an active member of the TUIfly Academy Brussels Training team implementing the policies and procedures to ensure efficient and effective delivery of all Crew training courses. You’ll do this by proactively participating to the continuous improvement of courses and course footprints in view of regulatory compliance, safety, cost reduction, performance and training value.
- You will work closely with the rest of the Training and scheduling department members as well as the TUI Aviation Training team to ensure TUI Group training policy, design, co-ordination, delivery and maintenance of training are aligned with the business objectives.
ARE YOU THE SMILE WE NEED?
- Experience of dealing with aviation regulation and compliance is a plus.
- Have the ability to operate with multiple business customers and manage key stakeholders.
- A skilled communicator with the proven ability to partner with senior leaders, develop a strong network of contacts throughout the industry and gain support and commitment from instructors and employees across the business.
- Ability to think commercially and strategically whilst ensuring full regulatory compliance is achieved and maintained.
- A self-motivated employee who takes the initiative and works collaboratively with a track record of motivating and developing others.
- A logical thinker with the ability to generate ideas and alternatives.
- IT literate and confident in the use of Microsoft Office.
ALREADY SMILING? THERE IS STILL MORE FOR YOU!
We offer you a job at Europe’s biggest travel organisation with smart and enthusiastic colleagues within TUI Group as well as the opportunity to work together with European colleagues within your field. You will be part of a dynamic company with many international contacts.
TUI also gives you the opportunity to develop yourself within TUI Group through specific talent program and possible trainings. In addition, TUI offers a cafeteria plan which enables you to determine your own remuneration package in accordance with your needs and desires. You can also take out hospitalization insurance via TUI, if desired. Working at a travel organization offers of course other benefits as well, such as the possibility to book your own trips or trips for close relatives with employee discount. In addition, you are also entitled to discount on several hotels, holiday resorts and airport car parks thanks to our partners. In order for you to be able to fully enjoy these benefits, TUI offers 3 additional days off!
Another plus is that the holiday feeling and the airport are never far away with a job at TUI!