Type rated First Officers B737 for French bases
Ga bij ons de uitdaging aan met de TUI-smile op je gezicht: het symbool voor de waardering en tevredenheid van onze klanten, én van onze medewerkers.
Due to the expansion of the company, TUI fly Belgium is currently looking for motivated First Officers to join us.
At TUI fly Belgium you work in a professional environment with high safety standards. As a First Officer you will already be given quite some responsibilities. Professional and experienced Captains will be coaching you actively to bring you to the next level. Together with a highly motivated and dynamic team, you make travel experiences special!
What are we looking for?
You have a type rating B737-300/900.
- You have a type rating B737-300/900. Please do not apply when you don't have the correct type rating.
- You are in possession of a (Frozen) ATPL, valid IR/ME, an MCC certificate and an EASA license.
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of French is an advantage
- You are interested to fly out of our French airports Charles de Gaulle, Lille or Nantes.
- You must have a yellow fever vaccination card.
- You are available to start at TUI fly between April or May 2019 until at least October 2019.
- The TUI values “Trusted – Unique – Inspiring” are in your DNA.
- You like to work in a dynamic team of Cockpit- and Cabin crew members to give our passengers a pleasant and safe flight.
What can we offer you?
- A competitive and attractive salary package for a fulltime position.
- To fly with the most modern fleet for passenger travel (including 737 MAX).
- The opportunity to fly in a dynamic team with experienced Captains.
- To fly to over 100 different holiday destinations.
- A contract of limited duration, possible extendable or renewable.