HR Business Partner IT - Western Region
Ga bij ons de uitdaging aan met de TUI-smile op je gezicht: het symbool voor de waardering en tevredenheid van onze klanten, én van onze medewerkers.
As a HR Business Partner you will join a dynamic and fast paced international HR function.
In this exciting new position you are the HR Project Lead for the transition of our IT organisation and its employees within the TUI Western Region (France, Belgium and The Netherlands). You build and maintain strong relationships with key internal stakeholders to deliver the successful transition of this business area. You play a key part in developing and delivering the HR strategy for IT.
During this transition you have also focus on leading and supporting the organizational model, driving employee engagement and performance & talent management. The scope of the role is diverse, complex and operates at an international level.
- Through effective business relations, business knowledge and trust, you are a successful business partner for the IT leadership team. You are supporting them with HR related matters and specifically the transition project.
- Coaching, advising and partnering the leadership team in their thinking and decision making, to drive their leadership capability.
- Working with business stakeholders to identify strategic, pragmatic and consistent HR solutions.
- Responsible for strategic change programmes, organisational design and building people management capability for the business area by coaching, challenging and influencing senior leaders.
- Managing and facilitating activities with HR centres of excellence, including Resourcing, Reward and Internal Communications, and the broader HR function (R&S, transfers & exits) to deliver the people elements of the business strategy.
- Support business area in driving employee engagement, empowerment and performance & talent management to ensure we maintain high levels of engagement to leverage the link between employee engagement and high performance.
- Working with the leadership team to grow a talent pipeline which ensures succession is in place.
In this role you are reporting to the Director HR Western Region & TUI Aviation.
All your ambition, commitment and involvement contributes the interpretation of our HR vision: ‘The best company to work for’.
What we offer:
Market-based employment conditions according to the employment contract location.
What we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate:
- Has an bachelor and/or Master degree and a minimum of 5 year relevant professional experience;
- Has proven experience in leading, influencing, managing and advising on significant business change;
- Has international HR experience;
- Thinks proactively and operates strategically to support and lead the HR and business strategy at an international level;
- Can operate effectively in an ambiguous and fast paced constantly changing environment;
- Is willing to travel internationally for more than 1 day a week;
- Has a good command of the English language written and spoken. We prefer a good command of the French and/or Dutch language;
- Has the ability to build senior-level business relations quickly and effectively;
- Is diagnosing and analyzing business issues and translates these into people-based solutions whilst continuing to contribute a wider commercial view;
- Understands complex issues and develop robust HR plans;
- Is pragmatic and commercially astute;
Working within the tui group:
TUI is the world’s leading tourism group. The broad portfolio gathered under the Group umbrella consists of strong tour operators, 1,600 travel agencies and leading online portals, six airlines with around 150 aircraft, over 380 hotels, 16 cruise liners and many incoming agencies in all major holiday destinations around the globe. It covers the entire tourism value chain under one roof. This integrated offering enables us to provide our 27 million customers with an unmatched holiday experience in 180 regions. A key feature of our corporate culture is our global responsibility for economic, environmental and social sustainability. This is reflected in more than 20 years of commitment to sustainable tourism. In 2018 financial year the TUI Group with a headcount of around 70,000 recorded turnover of €19.5bn and an operating result of €1.147bn. The TUI Group’s share is listed on the London Stock Exchange in the FTSE 100 index, in the Quotation Board of the Open Market on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange, and regulated Market of the Hanover Stock Exchange.
If you have questions about this vacancy, you can contact Ellen van Zelst, HR Director Benelux, +31 613 10 21 15
We would like to receive your motivation letter including CV via the 'apply' button.
Applications by email will not be processed.
'Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated'.