Ga bij ons de uitdaging aan met de TUI-smile op je gezicht: het symbool voor de waardering en tevredenheid van onze klanten, én van onze medewerkers.
What you will be doing
Your tasks will be:
- You will be involved with the planning, execution and reporting of allocated audit projects and other ad hoc work that arises, and dealing with delegated work in a professional, engaged and responsible manner, covering: key processes in the operations and general business areas, financial management, project reviews and follow up the effective implementation of corrective actions
- You will identify process and control inefficiencies, weaknesses or areas of over control and make commercially realistic recommendations
- You will produce high quality reports for management that encourage debate over issues and implementation of commercially relevant recommendations
- You will identify improvements in audit procedures and methodology within the function and develop good working relationships with all levels of staff and management within the TUI Group
Simply put, you will be helping to protect the good name of TUI and the Group's ability to meet it objectives. That means you will be looking at all manner of businesses and processes, and dealing with all levels of staff and management across a multitude of activities, countries and cultures.
But it is not simply about the tasks you will perform but how you do them, the way you engage with people, and the value you can bring to the business that will count towards how successful you will be.
What We Are Looking For
- University Degree with at least 3 years relevant work experience in Audit (e.g. with a Big 4 background)
- Commercial focus and high interest in business such as customer values and digital topics (digital analytics)
- Fluent language skills in English and at least one other language, preferably Dutch or French, (written and spoken –at least to B1 standard in one and business fluency in the other) and openness to work in an international environment
- Strong problem solving skills and possessing an analytical mindset
- Having a structured and accurate approach to work, whilst being mindful of the bigger picture
- High level of personal and professional integrity, honesty and maturity with an ability to feel comfortable with new and unknown topics and working in a dynamic environment without the need of constant direction
- Independently minded, willingness to challenge and be challenged, ambitious and inquisitive personality with an out-of-the-box thinking who likes to provide new perspectives to develop and improve Group Audit
- A great team player who is also capable and comfortable working alone on assignments
- Excellent communication skills and able to build good and valuable working relationships within the Group
We don't have a "one-size-fits-all" view of what we are looking for, as we value a range of skills and experience but the list above gives a good indication of what is important to us.
Given the areas of responsibility, this role will involve international travelling (typically around 30- 50% over a year) depending on the Audit Plan.