Change Communication Manager
Ga bij ons de uitdaging aan met de TUI-smile op je gezicht: het symbool voor de waardering en tevredenheid van onze klanten, én van onze medewerkers.
Digital change, innovation, design thinking, change management, internal communication, multicultural, multinational, AGILE, travel, tourism…
Are these concepts music to your ears?
Are you interested in assisting the TUI colleagues with one of the largest innovative projects of the moment?
We are looking for an inquisitive, dynamic and decisive person.
What will you be doing?
- You support the Change & Transformation Director in the implementation, organisation and execution of the Change & Communication plan of a large Digital Change project.
- You perform activities across the different countries of TUI Western Europe (Belgium, the Netherlands and France) and are immersed in the TUI World.
- You display an innovative mindset and you think of ways to translate this mindset in the business.
- You give support and advice to and write on behalf of the different Business and IT managers within the scope of their day-to-day internal change communication.
Are you the smile we are looking for?
- You hold a Master's degree that focuses on change, innovation and/or communication.
- You have had previous experience with innovative projects / start-ups etc. through (school) assignments.
- You are a diligent person with a critical mindset and an informed opinion and do not hesitate to speak your mind.
- You have a good understanding of the sensitivities, cultures and connections within an organisation.
- You subscribe to the TUI values: Trusted, Unique and Inspiring.
- You are prepared to travel to different TUI sites in Belgium, the Netherlands and France on a weekly basis. You will regularly work together with colleagues in Morocco and Spain.
- You are capable of strategic thinking but you do not mind doing ordinary day-to-day tasks.
- You are fluent in English and have a good command of Dutch and/or French.
Already smiling? There is still more for you!
We offer you a job at Europe’s biggest travel organisation with smart and enthusiastic colleagues within TUI Group as well as the opportunity to work together with European colleagues within your field. You will be part of a dynamic company with many international contacts.
TUI also gives you the opportunity to develop yourself within TUI Group through specific talent programmes and possible trainings. In addition, TUI offers a cafeteria plan which enables you to determine your own remuneration package in accordance with your needs and desires. You can also take out hospitalisation insurance via TUI, if desired. Working at a travel organisation offers of course other benefits as well, such as the possibility to book your own trips or trips for close relatives with employee discount. In addition, you are also entitled to discount on several hotels, holiday resorts and airport car parks thanks to our partners. In order for you to be able to fully enjoy these benefits, TUI offers 3 additional days off!
Another plus is that the holiday feeling and the airport are never far away with a job at TUI!