Customer Support Agents Supervisor
Ga bij ons de uitdaging aan met de TUI-smile op je gezicht: het symbool voor de waardering en tevredenheid van onze klanten, én van onze medewerkers.
What will you be doing?
- As Customer Support Agents Supervisor you need to oversee and coordinate the operational daily performance of our customer support agents at Brussels airport.
- You will need to seek opportunities to improve the processes of our operations, customer services and administration at the airport.
- You will need to strive to provide exceptional customer support service in a respectful and customer-oriented manner by managing our customer support teams, processes and policies.
- You will lead and guide the customer support agents to develop new skills or knowledge that will enhance their work.
- You will be working flexible shift hours.
- You will be handling daily administrative assignments and assist our Customer Support Manager with projects.
- You will be assisting our HR department when looking for new customer support agents.
- You will need to handle challenging situations and oversee, coordinate irregular operations.
- You will be as visible as possible to set the image as a role model.
- You will be interacting with both the daily team of customer support agents and passengers to provide the appropriate support.
- You are responsible for the manpower planning.
- You will need to confer with your other supervisors and manager to coordinate the daily operational activities.
What are we looking for?
- You have a bachelor degree with a minimum of 2 years’ experience within an airport/hospitality environment.
- You are native NL/FR or ENG with a strong knowledge of NL/FR and ENG.
- You have excellent verbal, listening, problem-solving, and coaching skills.
- You have strong organizational and time management skills.
- You are able to blend people into teams.
- You have the ability to prioritize and triage daily situations in order of importance while being time sensitive.
- Temporary contract: 16/04/2018 until 5/11/2018
What can we offer you?
We offer you a job at Europe’s biggest travel organization with smart and enthusiastic colleagues within TUI Benelux, as well as the opportunity to work together with European colleagues within your field. You will be part of a dynamic company with many international contacts.
TUI also gives you the opportunity to develop yourself within TUI Group through specific talent programs and possible trainings. In addition, TUI offers a cafeteria plan which enables you to determine your own remuneration package in accordance with your needs and desires. You can also take out hospitalization insurance via TUI, if desired. Working at a travel organization offers of course other benefits as well, such as the possibility to book your own trips or trips for close relatives with employee discount. In addition, you are also entitled to discount on several hotels, holiday resorts and airport car parks thanks to our partners. In order for you to be able to fully enjoy these benefits, TUI offers you 3 additional days off per year in addition to the statutory days off!
Another plus is that the holiday feeling and the airport are never far away with a job at TUI in Zaventem!
Would you like to speak with someone currently working in this position? Let us know at email@example.com & we will put you in touch!