Ga bij ons de uitdaging aan met de TUI-smile op je gezicht: het symbool voor de waardering en tevredenheid van onze klanten, én van onze medewerkers.
As a Crewing Dispatcher you will be responsible for the short term crew planning. You are responsible for all flight and cabin crew rosters within a timeframe of 72h before departure. When flights are disrupted or in case of crew absence within the 72h timeframe, you will change rosters of flight and cabin crew taking into account and balancing crew comfort, safety, fatigue and operational efficiency.
- Your main objective is to find the best possible and most efficient solutions in case of crew sickness and disrupted operations, making sure our operations are maintained. While doing so you will try to minimize the impact on the crew members’ published rosters and try to keep operational costs down.
- You as a planner will be responsible to make sure of a correct, and conform internal agreements, daily hand-over from the Scheduling departments in Belgium and The Netherlands to the Operational control center in order to protect Operational Excellence within your time frame.
- You are responsible to make sure that all flight program changes, delays, Crew sickness will be covered in order to avoid any service disruption within 72 hours.
- You are responsible to keep the Crew management system up-to-date in order to provide Flight Operations management with a clear view of the current situation at any time.
- You will ensure that Hotac and Travel will be informed of any crew changes in order to arrange adjustments in crew Hotac and travel needs.
Are you the smile we need?
- Higher education studies or equal by experience
- Experience in a scheduling or logistic environment is a plus
- Stress resistant, getting the job done, even in difficult and under pressure
- A flexible style, adapting behaviors and policies according to the situations
- Structured and coordinated, and excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to plan & organize and to coordinate between different parties
- A strong communicator with crew across the business and colleagues within the OCC
- Eager to learn and a born self-educator
- This role requires strong business English, (French) & Dutch (written & spoken).
Already smiling? There is still more for you!
We offer you a job at Europe’s biggest travel organization with smart and enthusiastic colleagues within TUI Group as well as the opportunity to work together with European colleagues within your field. You will be part of a dynamic company with many international contacts.
TUI also gives you the opportunity to develop yourself within TUI Group through specific talent program and possible trainings. In addition, TUI offers a cafeteria plan which enables you to determine your own remuneration package in accordance with your needs and desires. You can also take out hospitalization insurance via TUI, if desired. Working at a travel organization offers of course other benefits as well, such as the possibility to book your own trips or trips for close relatives with employee discount. In addition, you are also entitled to discount on several hotels, holiday resorts and airport car parks thanks to our partners. In order for you to be able to fully enjoy these benefits, TUI offers 3 additional days off!
Another plus is that the holiday feeling and the airport are never far away with a job at TUI!
Stay up to date with the latest vacancies within TUI via
TUI Belgium Jobs: https://www.facebook.com/TUIBelgiumJobs/