Business Process Analyst
Ga bij ons de uitdaging aan met de TUI-smile op je gezicht: het symbool voor de waardering en tevredenheid van onze klanten, én van onze medewerkers.
The way we work across the TUI Group is changing. Our goal is to be a truly integrated global travel company, digitally empowered, utilising the same platforms and processes to deliver the most competitive, innovative and desired holiday experience for our customers. The creation of a centralised Inflight Services (IFS) team will enable a harmonisation of Inflight (on-board and pre-order) retail & complementary activities and processes across the five TUI airlines and thereby maximise profits by applying best practice to all Inflight operations.
The main purpose of this role is to develop and innovate the IFS Process Model and associated documentation and introduce Process Management as a function. You will create, document, align and maintain related processes and corresponding templates to improve efficiency of the team across all source markets.
As a member of the IFS team, the Business Process Analyt is responsible to assist the IFS vision to optimise the current TUI Airlines’ inflight service operational processes, and to coordinate the management of our supply chains, and to build strategic relationships with an external supplier base, maximising TUI benefit from the competitive airline supply chain market.
What You will be doing:
We want business process management to become a core part of how we work. You will support by influencing and engaging stakeholders across TUI Aviation to create a culture where process management is understood as a key enabler of our strategic objectives.
- As Business Process Analyst you will support delivery of the IFS Process Model. You will map key related processes together with internal stakeholders and keep overall track of progress.
- You will prioritise based on business needs in a dynamic retail environment, creating innovative solutions to improve key processes.
- Furthermore you will use Lean methodology to evaluate existing processes to improve and align these into more efficient methods, to find and reduce existing bottlenecks and non-value adding activities.
- You will be able to build relationships with stakeholders across markets and Aviation to ensure business owners understand the importance of process management, and can be translated into identifiable benefits for TUI.
- Part of the Process management team, alongside the Business Process Manager, you will help to establish the new function and become part of an open, honest culture with exceptional employee engagement. You will help to implement the objectives of the team to ensure all key processes are mapped and understood
- You be required to travel for work on a regular basis to our offices across Europe to work with key stakeholders.
What we are looking for:
- Ideally Lean or Six Sigma qualification to Green belt standard, but ambitious individuals without this but looking to progress will be considered
- Experience of working as part of multi-disciplinary teams to improve efficiencies through process management
- Attention to detail and can interpret complex information to map key requirements and potential areas of opportunity
- Track record in delivering operational benefits through introduction of metrics, analysis and assessment of processes, and by building a culture of continuous improvement
- Experience of process management and control across complex organisations and across multiple countries
- Ideally, experience of documenting processes using tools such as Visio and process modelling tools
- Strong communication and reporting skills, able to present findings and translate the process challenges and improvements into an understandable form for business stakeholders to make decisions
- Ability to collate and present information and data to a range of audiences from operational colleagues to Board level
- Business level English speaking, knowledge of other languages is desired but not essential
- Flexible and able to manage multiple complex tasks through ambiguity, complexity and shifting priorities, demands and timelines and differing stakeholder positions
- Able to easily develop relationships throughout the business, gaining the support and commitment of key players to key processes
- Able to work, always innovating, in a rapidly changing environment, prioritising accordingly
- Able to travel regularly within Europe to meet with internal stakeholders
Already smiling? There is still more for you!
We offer you a job at Europe’s biggest travel organization with smart and enthusiastic colleagues within TUI Group as well as the opportunity to work together with European colleagues within your field. You will be part of a dynamic company with many international contacts.
TUI also gives you the opportunity to develop yourself within TUI Group through specific talent program and possible trainings. In addition, TUI offers a cafeteria plan which enables you to determine your own remuneration package in accordance with your needs and desires. You can also take out hospitalization insurance via TUI, if desired. Working at a travel organization offers of course other benefits as well, such as the possibility to book your own trips or trips for close relatives with employee discount. In addition, you are also entitled to discount on several hotels, holiday resorts and airport car parks thanks to our partners. In order for you to be able to fully enjoy these benefits, TUI offers 3 additional days off!
Another plus is that the holiday feeling and the airport are never far away with a job at TUI!
Stay up to date with the latest vacancies within TUI via