ATO Compliance Monitoring Manager
Ga bij ons de uitdaging aan met de TUI-smile op je gezicht: het symbool voor de waardering en tevredenheid van onze klanten, én van onze medewerkers.
What will you be doing?
- As ATO CMM you will ensure that the ATO Compliance Monitoring/Quality Assurance Program is properly established, implemented and maintained. You will ensure fulfillment of the duties and responsibilities associated with the management and supervision of Quality and Compliance Monitoring including the compliance and audit program to maintain the company’s ATO approval, as described in the approved ATO manuals..
- You will develop continuously compliance related goals and objectives, to ensure that the ATO meets all regulatory requirements and continuously improves on Quality and Compliance Management, and in order to respond to changes within the internal and external context influencing the compliance of ATO activities. To that respect, you will regularly review changing applicable EASA regulations, and maintain close contact between the ATO and the BCAA. Also to that respect, you will have access to all parts of the ATO and, as necessary, any subcontractor’s organization, and you will keep a close working relationship with the Head of Training.
- As ATO CMM you will ensure that compliance shortcomings or risks are identified, understood, mitigated and prevented. You will verify the implementation of corrective actions within specific timescales.
- You will file and store the compliance related documents in such a way that they are readily retrievable, in facilities that provide a suitable environment to prevent damage and to prevent loss. You will use the same Compliance Database and related procedures as already in use at the TUI fly airline.
- You are responsible for the content of compliance related subjects in the ATO manuals
- As ATO CMM you will also closely collaborate with the Lead Auditor Flight Ops/training (at the TUI fly BE airline) to coordinate common audits.
- You will organize regular Management Reviews incl compliance related recommendations with the Accountable Manager and management personnel at the ATO.
Are you the smile we need?
- You have a Bachelor degree and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in an ATO and/or Compliance environment
- You are a skilled communicator with the ability to influence, partner with senior leader and gain support and commitment from managers and employees across the business
- You have knowledge of international and national aviation regulation and legislation (E.g. EASA) relating to your field of activities
- You have experience in Quality/Compliance and preferably in a leadership role
- You have preferably followed a training course to become an Auditor
- You have strong people management skills and significant operational experience preferable in the aviation industry.
- You can work independently and take initiative
- You have a problem solving mind-set and are able to set priorities
- You are always looking for improvement opportunities, ways to improve
- You are structured and like project management
- You like working in an international, changing environment
- You have excellent written and oral skills in Dutch and English
Already smiling? There is still more for you!
We offer you a job at Europe’s biggest travel organisation with smart and enthusiastic colleagues within TUI Group as well as the opportunity to work together with European colleagues within your field. You will be part of a dynamic company with many international contacts.
TUI also gives you the opportunity to develop yourself within TUI Group through specific talent program and possible trainings. In addition, TUI offers a cafeteria plan which enables you to determine your own remuneration package in accordance with your needs and desires. You can also take out hospitalization insurance via TUI, if desired. Working at a travel organization offers of course other benefits as well, such as the possibility to book your own trips or trips for close relatives with employee discount. In addition, you are also entitled to discount on several hotels, holiday resorts and airport car parks thanks to our partners. In order for you to be able to fully enjoy these benefits, TUI offers 3 additional days off!
Another plus is that the holiday feeling and the airport are never far away with a job at TUI!