Manager Projects, Process & Data
Ga bij ons de uitdaging aan met de TUI-smile op je gezicht: het symbool voor de waardering en tevredenheid van onze klanten, én van onze medewerkers.
The objective of the Supplier Management & Procurement (SM&P) department is to deliver best value and cost savings in all aviation contracts.
As Projects, Process & Data Manager you will manage the SM&P business analytics team and implement innovative processes and tools, to improve efficiency of the SM&P team and make sure the department works in a lean manner. Together with your team, you will manage internal SM&P projects as well as small to medium TUI Aviation projects.
What You will be doing:
- As Project, Process and Data Manager, you work together with the Head of Aviation IT Procurement & Services to implement the strategic vision to create an efficient work environment for the wider SM&P team while maintaining from audit/compliance perspective.
- You will develop, implement and maintain the SM&P processes and procedures by observing, recording, analysing and evaluate work methods to improve these into more efficient methods and to find and reduce existing bottlenecks. Acting as a business partner towards SM&P team and other stakeholders, you will work together with internal stakeholders to define and fine-tune interface processes, procedures, where needed, and digitalize process flows as much as possible and reasonable.
- You will manage SM&P projects across different SM&P teams and projects to implement innovative frameworks to ensure that all procurement activities are managed efficiently and in a controlled environment. This will include the management, implementation and maintenance of the contract management system; the tools and systems to allow efficient project controllability.
- You will define and setup monitoring tools to audit process compliance, system access, identifying areas of continuous process improvements. You will create, develop and maintain a training plan as well as materials for face-to-face training sessions, as well as e-learnings for the SM&P team, together with management.
- You will manage the business analytics team to be a reliable, structured, effective and knowledgeable competence centre within SM&P for all related operational business and procurement data and activities/analysis.
- You will support the team to develop all operational business and procurement data and activities within SM&P, to allow for data-driven procurement & supplier management. Together with the head of Aviation IT Procurement & Business Services, you will develop a clear projects pipeline and decide on priorities.
- Ensure you are acting according to TUI values and relevant finance/procurement policies, and overlook the function/department for such overall compliance as well.
What we are looking for:
- Have at least a bachelor degree, preferably master’s degree in system engineering, business management or computer and information science
- Have a business/IT hybrid profile
- Have a good knowledge of English, knowledge of other languages is desired but not essential
- Be flexible and assertive
- Have good project and/or people management skills and experience, be able to cooperate with team members and stakeholders with different cultural background
- Have strong numeric, analytical and problem solving skills with eye for detail, at the same time maintaining an overview
- Have good communication and reporting skills
- Able to easily develop a strong network of contacts throughout the business and industry, gaining the support and commitment of key players to key projects
- Have good understanding of organisational sensitivities, group dynamics and be able manage change in an organisation
- Able to challenge assumptions and to think out of the box
- Able to work, always innovating, in a rapidly change environment, prioritising accordingly
- Be self-motivated to get things done, be able to plan/organize and take initiative
- Experience in an aviation, procurement and/or IT environment is desired but not essential
- Have problem solving skills and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Have ‘can-do’ attitude, work result-oriented and take initiative
- Able to travel regularly to meet with internal stakeholders
- Work according TUI values and procurement policies
Already smiling? There is still more for you!
We offer you a job at Europe’s biggest travel organization with smart and enthusiastic colleagues within TUI Group as well as the opportunity to work together with European colleagues within your field. You will be part of a dynamic company with many international contacts.
TUI also gives you the opportunity to develop yourself within TUI Group through specific talent program and possible trainings. In addition, TUI offers a cafeteria plan which enables you to determine your own remuneration package in accordance with your needs and desires. You can also take out hospitalization insurance via TUI, if desired. Working at a travel organization offers of course other benefits as well, such as the possibility to book your own trips or trips for close relatives with employee discount. In addition, you are also entitled to discount on several hotels, holiday resorts and airport car parks thanks to our partners. In order for you to be able to fully enjoy these benefits, TUI offers 3 additional days off!
Another plus is that the holiday feeling and the airport are never far away with a job at TUI!
Stay up to date with the latest vacancies within TUI via