Supplier Commercial Performance Manager
Ga bij ons de uitdaging aan met de TUI-smile op je gezicht: het symbool voor de waardering en tevredenheid van onze klanten, én van onze medewerkers.
The objective of the Supplier Management & Procurement (SM&P) department is to deliver best value and cost savings in all aviation contracts. As Supplier Commercial Performance Manager you will cooperate with Head of SM&P to prepare strategic supplier performance review meetings, follow up on actions etc.; and to manage insurance claims between SM&P, the TUI Airlines, TUI Group Insurance team, Suppliers and TUI insurance broker.
You will closely cooperate with the Projects, Process and Data Manager and Economics Manager, to implement innovative processes and tools, to improve efficiency of the SM&P team and make sure the department works in a lean manner. You develop and leverage an excellent network, co-operate with mainly TUI Aviation stakeholders, taking into account organisational sensitivities. You will stay current on tools and process developments.
This role can be based in either our Luton, Amsterdam, Brussels, Hannover or Stockholm office.
What you will be doing
As Supplier Commercial Performance Manager, work together with the various heads within SM&P to implement the strategic supplier performance review strategy, bringing various procurement areas together if and where applicable. As well as
- Review actual supplier spend and comparison against expected contract spend, in preparation of the strategic supplier performance review meetings.
- Review contract performance throughout life-cycle
Acting as a business partner towards SM&P team and other stakeholders, you will work together with the heads and their teams to prepare these strategic meetings and you will cooperate with the other Services team members to improve efficiency in meeting preparation and contract life-cycle and performance follow up.
As Supplier Commercial Performance Manager, you will be point of contact for heads of SM&P to support them with the management of insurance claims. You will need to manager stakeholders (such as SM&P, the TUI Airlines, TUI Group Insurance team, Suppliers and TUI insurance broker, finance, legal,…) as well as regularly review the claim process, provide training on this process, improve efficiency and make sure you maintain an overview of claims, status, etc. across all TUI Airlines. You may be required to implement tools to support this process and make it more efficient. You will work close together with the Project, Process and Data Manager for this process.
As Supplier Commercial Performance Manager, you may support peak activities of the Project, Process and Data Manager as well as pf Economics Manager. You will work closely with both of them, to support the department strategy.
You will develop and leverage an excellent network and cooperation with internal and external stakeholders, so as to ensure the best input and output within your scope. Ensure that SM&P maintains industry best practice as well as knowledge of business/supplier developments through relevant reading, networking, meetings or attending conferences/workshops. Ensure you are acting according to TUI values and relevant finance/procurement policies, and overlook the function/department for such overall compliance as well.
What we are looking for
- Have at least a bachelor degree, preferably master’s degree in system engineering, business management or computer and information science
- Have a business/IT hybrid profile
- Have a good knowledge of English, knowledge of other languages is desired but not essential
- Be flexible and assertive
- Have good project and/or people management skills and experience, be able to cooperate with team members and stakeholders with different cultural background
- Have strong numeric, analytical and problem solving skills with eye for detail, at the same time maintaining an overview
- Have good communication and reporting skills
- Able to easily develop a strong network of contacts throughout the business and industry, gaining the support and commitment of key players to key projects
- Have good understanding of organisational sensitivities, group dynamics and be able manage change in an organisation
- Able to challenge assumptions and to think out of the box
- Able to work, always innovating, in a rapidly change environment, prioritising accordingly
- Be self-motivated to get things done, be able to plan/organize and take initiative
- Experience in an aviation, procurement and/or IT environment is desired but not essential
- Have problem solving skills and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Have ‘can-do’ attitude, work result-oriented and take initiative
- Able to travel regularly to meet with internal stakeholders
- Work according TUI values and procurement policies
Working within TUI group
It’s our people that make us number one
TUI Group is the leading tourism business with over 67,000 employees across the world. The Group includes our unique hotel portfolio, our cruise ships, our own aircraft, tour operators, travel agencies, and much more. At TUI, we have embarked on a journey of development towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. But we haven’t arrived there yet. Join us now and shape the future of travel.
You can look forward to a competitive salary, pension scheme and further benefits such as generous holiday discounts, great rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers.