Ground Operations Analyst
Ga bij ons de uitdaging aan met de TUI-smile op je gezicht: het symbool voor de waardering en tevredenheid van onze klanten, én van onze medewerkers.
What You will be doing:
As a Ground Operations Analyst, you will be managing and developing all operational business data and activities within Ground Operations. Your role will involve the management, creation, alignment and improvement of reports and dashboards produced for all supplier, customer and operational data. You will be responsible for the ownership and distribution of this data and will need to ensure that information is shared in the correct format to a variety of different stakeholder with varying levels of seniority.
You will also be required to perform analysis to detect operational and performance related trends at all airports. You must be able to identify key trends and articulate the impact to enable the appropriate course of action by Ground Operations, the Supplier or other internal Departments, as required, such as but not limited to Engineering, Flight Operations, Ops Control or Supplier Management & Procurement. When required as part of this analysis you should be able to determine the root causes of the related issue and will be responsible for the investigation of appropriate remedies and resolutions.
Where appropriate you will be expected to proactively suggest optimisations and efficiencies as a result of your data analysis and investigations which may relate to any ground Operations process or procedure.. You will also be expected to deliver all Ground Operations reports and data for regulatory and compliance requirements, for Ground Operation and other internal teams and when necessary with regulatory authorities.
Additional responsibilities will include the processing of audit results and operational reports (including but not limited to Ground Occurrence Reports, Flight Reports, Cabin Crew Reports, etc.) to determine where remedial action is required and ensure the responsible person with Ground Operations is assigned the appropriate actions. Once assigned, you will be responsible for tracking all actions and ensuring that they are completed by the due date by the responsible person. You will also track performance on all SLA measures as defined by established SLAs, including but not limited to OTP, revenue, compliance, CSQs short shipped and lost bags etc.
This position may also involve participation in On-Call and Emergency Response (ERP) rosters as required.
Finally, you will undertake projects and any other reasonable tasks as and when required by the business.
What we are looking for:
- Be business/commercially oriented and have a business/IT hybrid profile
- Have a good knowledge of English, knowledge of other languages is desired but not essential
- Have strong numeric, analytical and problem solving skills with eye for detail, at same time maintaining an overview
- Have good PC skills with an advanced knowledge of Excel, Access, knowledge of Oracle and SQL is desired but not essential
- Able to work, always innovating, in a rapidly change environment, prioritising accordingly
- Be self-motivated to get things done, take initiative
- Have good communication and reporting skills
- Have good project management skills and experience
- Able to easily develop a strong network of contacts throughout the business and industry, gaining the support and commitment of key players to key projects
- Able to challenge assumptions and to think out of the box
- Proven experience in effective data mining
- Experience with at least one of the aviation operational categories (Engineering & Maintenance, Airline Operations, Customer Operations, etc.) is desired but not essential
- Experience as analyst is desired but not essential
- Having a bachelor degree, in business management, economics, statistics, aviation or computer and information science would be advantageous
Already smiling? There is still more for you!
We offer you a job at Europe’s biggest travel organization with smart and enthusiastic colleagues within TUI Group as well as the opportunity to work together with European colleagues within your field. You will be part of a dynamic company with many international contacts.
TUI also gives you the opportunity to develop yourself within TUI Group through specific talent program and possible trainings. In addition, TUI offers a cafeteria plan which enables you to determine your own remuneration package in accordance with your needs and desires. You can also take out hospitalization insurance via TUI, if desired. Working at a travel organization offers of course other benefits as well, such as the possibility to book your own trips or trips for close relatives with employee discount. In addition, you are also entitled to discount on several hotels, holiday resorts and airport car parks thanks to our partners. In order for you to be able to fully enjoy these benefits, TUI offers 3 additional days off!
Another plus is that the holiday feeling and the airport are never far away with a job at TUI!