Aeronautical Engineer Systems
Ga bij ons de uitdaging aan met de TUI-smile op je gezicht: het symbool voor de waardering en tevredenheid van onze klanten, én van onze medewerkers.
As an Aeronautical Engineer Systems you share responsibility with your colleagues for analysing, documenting and implementing modifications to our aircraft.
We offer you varied job responsibilities, such as:
- Assistance in the analysis and follow-up of technical documentation to continue to comply with national and international laws and regulations.
- Follow-up of the latest developments in the market so that our fleet remains competitive.
- Collection and analysis of relevant information with the maintenance line department so as to proactively detect problems and develop relevant, efficient solutions.
- Provision of assistance in unexpected situations so as to contribute to the optimum functioning of the department.
- Provision of technical support to maintenance companies (line, light & base maintenance).
- You graduated as an engineer or will graduate in 2018.
- A first experience is a plus, affinity with aviation is a must.
- You have an excellent command of the English language.
- You can think logically, have strong analytical insight and work accurately, even under time pressure.
We offer you a challenging job, giving you the opportunity to gain a better insight into the operation of a successful airline company.
We have a place for you in a passionate, international team within a continuously expanding company where the holiday mood is ever-present! We offer a full-time open-ended contract and an attractive salary with fringe benefits.
Are you attracted by the challenging nature of the tourism industry? Then this may be the job you have been looking for. Don’t wait any longer and apply today!