Ga bij ons de uitdaging aan met de TUI-smile op je gezicht: het symbool voor de waardering en tevredenheid van onze klanten, én van onze medewerkers.
What will you be doing?
For the daily maintenance of the TUI fly fleet, Tec4Jets is looking for a Licensed Aircraft Engineer. You will rely on a various and challenging range of duties to which you are responsible together with an enthusiastic team of technicians.
In an international corporate culture where diversity plays a key role, you are responsible for the maintenance of our aircraft and repair tasks to the required standard both in quality, professionalism and cleanliness in order to provide TUI fly with on-time, serviceable, aircraft to meet the flying program.
You have knowledge of and respect the procedures concerning aviation, engineering and technical documentation. You ensure the correct use of documents needed for certification and technical control. You strive for the highest quality regarding the use of materials, tooling and your work environment in order to consistently meet EASA and Tec4Jets standards.
Your job includes different tasks and responsibilities, such as:
- You ensure that all tasks are performed in accordance with the applicable regulations, engineering procedures and approved technical documentation.
- You ensure that maintenance tasks performed by Mechanics are inspected and certified accordingly.
- You ensure that all paper work required for certification and technical control are fully and correctly completed.
- You promptly communicate aircraft status and report all aircraft defects to the Maintenance Operations Center.
- You actively participate in the training of Mechanics (PART 66-A Licenses and lower) and overlook OJT progress and ensure that own OJT records are kept up to date.
Are you the smile we are looking for?
- You are holder of a valid Part 66 license B1 and/or B2 (C is a plus).
- You ideally are holder of an active type rating on the B737 NG or similar type.
- You are familiar with technical publications, AMM, SRM, IPC, WDM, FIM and Procedures Manuals, MOE
- You are willing to work in shifts (day/night) including weekends and bank holidays.
- You are able to concentrate for a long time and do your work with an eye for detail and focused on avoiding mistakes.
- You are critical to the processes and take initiative to enhance them.
- You know how to work under pressure and you act on a flexible way in different situations.
- You have excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written and operational communication skills in Dutch and/or French.
- TUI's values "Trusted - Unique - Inspiring" are in your DNA.
Already smiling? Wait there is more!
Tec4Jets offers you a varied and fascinating job in a young and dynamic company, where the feeling of being on holiday never disappears. You find yourself in an enthusiastic team and a modern and pleasant work environment. We offer you a full time contract of indefinite duration and a competitive salary with extra-legal advantages, including training possibilities. We will contact you as soon as our selections start.
Another plus is that the holiday feeling and the airport are never far away with a job at TUI in Zaventem!
Stay up to date with the latest vacancies within TUI via
TUI Belgium Jobs: https://www.facebook.com/TUIBelgiumJobs/