Maintenance Operations Control Coordinator
Ga bij ons de uitdaging aan met de TUI-smile op je gezicht: het symbool voor de waardering en tevredenheid van onze klanten, én van onze medewerkers.
As a Maintenance Operations Control coordinator you’ll be critical to manage and supervise the execution of the aircraft maintenance activities of the fleet of TUI fly Belgium and external customers. Your planning and coordinating skills are crucial to make the correct decisions to have the highest possible serviceability and a consistent on time performance of the operations of TUI and the customers. This will include:
- Supervision of the daily operations and the on-going maintenance activities amongst the different destinations, the line stations as well as within the hangar facility in Brussels.
- Creation of an efficient maintenance planning for the entire network by making use of the available time and manpower to perform a maximum of tasks within the available down time.
- Control of aircraft technical & cosmetic defects, management of aircraft AOG situations and coordination of the corresponding recovery plan considering a timely availability of spare parts, tooling and licensed engineers to ensure a continued and effective process.
- Surveillance of the health & safety protocols as well as the application of the company and Part 145 regulations during the different maintenance activities.
- Professional communication and accurate reporting to colleagues, authorities, flight crew and customers about the progress, results or requirements regarding the maintenance operations.
What are we looking for?
- Min. A2 technical education, preferably aviation oriented
- Min. 5 years of experience in aviation
- B1/B2 Licensed engineer for at least 3 years is an added value
- Experience in the domain of managing aircraft maintenance activities is an added value
- The ability to identify opportunities and risks within a complex set of circumstances, drawing out key points, and solutions with accuracy
- Solutions-focused and commercially creative
- Experience in challenging, motivating and developing an efficient workforce
- Strong organizational skills and accurate communication skills verbally and in written
- Good understanding of applicable Regulatory Authority requirements
- Good understanding of technical publications and Procedures Manuals
- Computer literate, familiar with MS office, good administrative skills
- Fluent technical and conversational English both written and spoken as well as knowledge of French
- Human Factors trained
- Able to work in shift (day/night) including week-end and bank holiday
What do we offer?
Safety and on time performance are very important to TUI. Our own maintenance company, Tec4Jets, is responsible for the line maintenance of our aircraft and those of our partners and customers. The employees of Tec4Jets help to prevent technical issues by carrying out the prescribed inspection and maintenance activities.
Over 80 engineers are based at 7 line stations in Belgium, France and Morocco. Activities of Tec4Jets include line and base maintenance, AOG support and cabin refurbishments on the Boeing 737-Classic, Boeing 737-Next Generation, Boeing 767, Boeing 787 and Embraer E-Jet type airplanes.
With over 100 dedicated, highly trained and very experienced employees we support airlines at our bases and line stations 24/7.
Tec4Jets offers you a varied and fascinating job in a young and dynamic company. You find yourself in an enthusiastic team and a modern and pleasant work environment. We offer you a full time contract of indefinite duration and a competitive salary with extra-legal advantages, including training possibilities.
Stay up to date with the latest vacancies within TUI via
TUI Belgium Jobs: https://www.facebook.com/TUIBelgiumJobs/