Teamleader Licensed Engineer
Ga bij ons de uitdaging aan met de TUI-smile op je gezicht: het symbool voor de waardering en tevredenheid van onze klanten, én van onze medewerkers.
As a Teamleader Licensed Engineer you are responsible for organizing and supervising a team of Licensed Engineers/mechanics to provide TUIfly and third party customers with on-time serviceable aircraft to meet the requirements of the flying program.
What will you be doing?
- You organize and steer the team of licensed engineers by motivating them, organizing the workload by monitoring and developing their competences and skills, including coaching of less experienced staff in the team.
- You enforce and apply company and regulatory procedures and control all maintenance staff to ensure accurate and concise work reports.
- You report technical difficulties and updates of the fleet status to the MOC coordinator.
- You make and archive daily and weekly reports.
- You ensure aircraft work packages are correctly completed using required references.
- You provide constant feedback to the MOC Coordinator in order to achieve the performance indicators together.
- You participate in the execution of maintenance activities.
- You report unsafe working conditions to the Quality Manager.
- You perform scheduled hangar checks to ensure all equipment remains in good working order and report any findings to the MOC Coordinator.
Are you the smile we need?
- You are a holder of a valid Part 66 license.
- You have experience as a B1 or B1/B2 Licensed engineer; with an active type rating on at least 1 of TUIfly operated aircraft.
- You are familiar with technical publications, AMM, SRM, IPC, WDM, FIM and Procedures Manuals, MOE.
- You are able to work with the AMOS software
- You have excellent communication skills in English, (both spoken and written, with emphasis on technical aspects) and you have sufficient knowledge of Dutch and/or French.
- You have knowledge of MS Office.
- You are well organized, responsible and able to delegate tasks efficiently and monitoring the progress of work.
- You know how to work under pressure and are able to adapt quickly and in a flexible way when confronted with different situations.
- You are critical to the processes and take initiative to report them through the Quality Reporting System (ESR)
Already smiling? There is still more for you!
Tec4Jets offers you a varied and fascinating job in a young and dynamic company, where the feeling of being on holiday never disappears. You work in an enthusiastic team and a modern and pleasant work environment. We offer you a full time, a fixed contract, a competitive salary with extra-legal advantages, including training possibilities.