Ga bij ons de uitdaging aan met de TUI-smile op je gezicht: het symbool voor de waardering en tevredenheid van onze klanten, én van onze medewerkers.
TUI fly’s engineering department (the only European approved design organization holding a Part-21 DOA that is also certified in Belgium) is responsible for the technical follow-up of our fleet, (the fleet currently consists of 34 aircraft: Boeing 767, Boeing 737MAX, Boeing 787, Boeing 737NG & Embraer 190). In view of our strong growth ambitions we are looking for new colleagues to reinforce the engineering department.
As Reliability Engineer, you are responsible for the follow up of the technical state of the fleet under supervision of TUI Airlines Belgium Part M, in order to optimize the maintenance programs and generally the technical state of the fleet.
- Analyse technical matters related to reliability in order to have a good insight in reliability and the fleet in general.
- Analyse the ATL’s (Aircraft Technical Logs) to obtain information regarding the technical incidents, delays of over 15 minutes because of technical problems, etc.
- Draw up of the reliability reports regarding the technical status of the fleet so follow-up can be done on whether the actions of the maintenance program are effective and their periodicity efficient.
- Analyse recurring problems/defects and research additional information thereof.
- Assist in follow up of the different actions that have been undertaken to deal with certain problems and process it in the reporting.
- You have recently completed your studies in engineering with success or you have worked as a bachelor for a couple of years.
- You have a strong affinity for aviation; a first experience in the aviation industry is a plus.
- You are cost-conscious, proactive and accurate.
- You are independent, flexible and have a solution-oriented approach to work.
- You strive for continuous optimisation
- You have strong communication skills
- You have an excellent command of the English language.
Already smiling? There is still more for you!
We offer you a job at Europe’s biggest travel organization with smart and enthusiastic colleagues within TUI Group as well as the opportunity to work together with European colleagues within your field. You will be part of a dynamic company with many international contacts.
TUI also gives you the opportunity to develop yourself within TUI Group through specific talent program and possible trainings. In addition, TUI offers a cafeteria plan which enables you to determine your own remuneration package in accordance with your needs and desires. You can also take out hospitalization insurance via TUI, if desired. Working at a travel organization offers of course other benefits as well, such as the possibility to book your own trips or trips for close relatives with employee discount. In addition, you are also entitled to discount on several hotels, holiday resorts and airport car parks thanks to our partners. In order for you to be able to fully enjoy these benefits, TUI offers 3 additional days off!
Another plus is that the holiday feeling and the airport are never far away with a job at TUI!
Stay up to date with the latest vacancies within TUI via
TUI Belgium Jobs: https://www.facebook.com/TUIBelgiumJobs/