Ga bij ons de uitdaging aan met de TUI-smile op je gezicht: het symbool voor de waardering en tevredenheid van onze klanten, én van onze medewerkers.
What will you be doing?
You as MOC Manager will lead a highly skilled shift-based team to deliver a world class MOC operation, continually driving improvements in core KPIs such as punctuality, cabin standards and cost, across the TUI Airlines Belgium fleet. Your team will deliver centralised MOC services, driving performance and consistency and this core operation will be developed to provide a co-located short term planning & AOG spares support function to support the Western Region Airlines, whilst coordinating daily with all Group resources to capitalise on local knowledge and relationships. This will include:
- Manage the scheduled and unscheduled line maintenance requirements globally 24/7/365
- Ensure that all activities are conducted to world class standards of safety, quality, reliability and optimum costs
- Establish and control MOC expenditure within agreed limits
- Optimise technical dispatch reliability by effective use of the MEL
- Deliver the cabin standards that meet the brand proposition
- Coordinate resolution of all AOG situations, ensuring engineers, spares and tooling are expedited to return aircraft to the operation in the most timely manner
- Ensure the monitoring and tracking of all delays, to identify preventative/reliability/alternative action in the event of repeat occurrences, to reduce DBC exposure
- Establish and maintain overseas services and departmental policies and procedures to ensure adherence to regulatory requirements
- Working closely with HR and Finance to ensure that KPIs are met whilst maintaining an agreed headcount and budget.
- Identifying and promoting development of staff and succession planning within the maintenance organisation.
- Review flying programme, in conjunction with local Aviation Planning teams, to ensure all mandatory maintenance downtime is embedded at approved stations
- Ensure delivery of short term maintenance plan and allocation of work packs to relevant line stations across all markets in a timely fashion, in strict adherence to the AMP
- Ensure allocation, to the relevant line stations, of all spares required to accomplish the short term plan
- Co-ordinate and manage technical implications and requirements to support ad-hoc airline flying programme
- Technically liaise with all overseas operations under Part 145 control to ensure compliance
- Act as a key point of contact and expertise for all internal and external stakeholders for TUI GROUP E&M operational and technical matters
- Ensure that a full awareness and understanding of responsibilities under the relevant emergency response plan
- Operate in a collaborative, credible and professional fashion at all times, true to the Company’s values
- Undertake projects and any other reasonable tasks as and when required by the business
- Develop a Western Region MOC function that will align with other regional MOCs for process development and fleet stability.
Are you the smile we are looking for?
- Licenced engineer (dual licence; B1/B2), with significant operational MOC experience has an advantage
- Willing to be informally ‘on call’ effectively 24/7 including weekends in the event of significant operational disruption
- Significant technical and trouble-shooting experience
- Comfortable, articulate and influential when dealing with senior stakeholders
- Able to identify opportunities and risks when considering a complex set of circumstances
- A self-motivated individual who takes the initiative and works collaboratively with a track record of successfully engaging with, and delivering to, multiple diverse stakeholders
- Proven ability to operate with pace, and to quickly assess complex information, drawing out key points, and solutions, with accuracy
- Experience of understanding engineering finance, with the financial acumen to understand, analyse and highlight cost implications
- Strong organisational skills and sound office IT skills
- Track record of leading, engaging, and motivating a team to deliver high performance
- A logical thinker with the ability to generate ideas, alternatives, and solutions
This role requires strong business English (written & spoken) and may involve some travel across Europe.
Already smiling? There is still more for you!
Tec4Jets offers you a varied and fascinating job in a young and dynamic company, where the feeling of being on holiday never disappears. You work in an enthusiastic team and a modern and pleasant work environment. We offer you a full time, a fixed contract, a competitive salary with extra-legal advantages, including training possibilities.