Responsible Reliability Engineer
Ga bij ons de uitdaging aan met de TUI-smile op je gezicht: het symbool voor de waardering en tevredenheid van onze klanten, én van onze medewerkers.
As Responsible Reliability Engineer you will be responsible for the follow up of the technical state of the fleet under supervision of TUI Airlines Belgium Part M, in order to optimize of the maintenance programs and generally the technical state of the fleet.
What will you be doing?
- Coordinate a team of 2 Reliability Engineers
- Develop, optimize and steer the Reliability Control Program for the TUI Airlines Belgium and TUI Group 737MAX fleet:
- Leading of the monthly Reliability Control Board (RCB) meetings
- Act as focal point between the different TUI Airlines Belgium departments and TUI Group Airlines regarding the reliability of the fleet in order to ensure a proper follow up
- Drive and ensure the overall A/C performance in regard to KPIs as A/C availability, TDR, and DOC is achieved and improved
- Establish and ensure adherence to modification policy to improve the A/C reliability and technical operational cost base
- Evaluate and adjust ETOPS processes to meet national and international requirements.
- analysis of recurrent problems/defects on aircraft and components
- analysis of technical incidents, delays, cancellations, …
- analysis of the effectiveness of the Maintenance Program
- identification, analysis and follow-up of improvement actions
- drafting periodical reliability reports
Are you the smile we are looking for?
- You have a bachelor or master degree in Aeronautics (or equal through experience)
- You have 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position
- You have excellent communication skills and can coordinate and manage a team
- You are analytical (experience in data analysis and reporting is an asset)
- You are able to motivate your team members and make them grow
- You are cost-conscious, proactive and accurate
- You are independent, flexible and have a solution-oriented approach to work
- You strive for continuous optimisation
- You have an excellent command of the English language
- Open for travelling
- Working in an international environment and with multi-cultural teams
Already smiling? There is still more for you!
We offer you a job at Europe’s biggest travel organisation with smart and enthusiastic colleagues within TUI Group as well as the opportunity to work together with European colleagues within your field. You will be part of a dynamic company with many international contacts.
TUI also gives you the opportunity to develop yourself within TUI Group through specific talent program and possible trainings. In addition, TUI offers a cafeteria plan which enables you to determine your own remuneration package in accordance with your needs and desires. You can also take out hospitalization insurance via TUI, if desired. Working at a travel organization offers of course other benefits as well, such as the possibility to book your own trips or trips for close relatives with employee discount. In addition, you are also entitled to discount on several hotels, holiday resorts and airport car parks thanks to our partners. In order for you to be able to fully enjoy these benefits, TUI offers 3 additional days off!
Another plus is that the holiday feeling and the airport are never far away with a job at TUI!