Project Support Engineer
Ga bij ons de uitdaging aan met de TUI-smile op je gezicht: het symbool voor de waardering en tevredenheid van onze klanten, én van onze medewerkers.
What will you be doing?
To review and understand the TUI Group aircrafts technical status against released Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins and Modifications; checking for errors and correcting accordingly. Responsible for the setup and amendment of service documents within the TUI Group engineering system ‘AMOS’.
- You will be reviewing part requirements driven out of OEM and Type Certificate holder service documentation, ensuring the TUI Group airlines are adopting the same standards and are accurately reflected within TUI Group engineering system ‘AMOS’.
- Accountable for the review and set up of Component Service Bulletin’s including a comprehensive review of form 1’s within the Stream application ensuring all relevant requirements have been complied with and are reflected in the TUI Group engineering system ‘AMOS’.
- Be able to compile a clear and accurate project tracker, providing clear updates to management of progress against target dates when required. Throughout the project you will responsible for highlighting areas of process improvement and implementation of these where agreed.
Are you the smile we are looking for?
- Previous working knowledge of AMOS and Stream with a basic understanding of the Part M requirements is advantageous. Knowledge of Type Certificate holders and OEM service documentation is required
- Experience within the Part M along with a basic understanding of the aircraft propulsion systems relevant to the aircraft types operated by the TUI Group
- You are expected to be able to manage priorities and work to demanding timescales with excellent interpersonal skills
- Clear communication will be required between departments within Engineering with the ability to understand risks (safety and business)
- You are required to have a good understanding and user experience in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe
Already smiling? There is still more for you!
We offer you a job at Europe’s biggest travel organisation with smart and enthusiastic colleagues within TUI Group as well as the opportunity to work together with European colleagues within your field. You will be part of a dynamic company with many international contacts.
TUI also gives you the opportunity to develop yourself within TUI Group through specific talent program and possible trainings. In addition, TUI offers a cafeteria plan which enables you to determine your own remuneration package in accordance with your needs and desires. You can also take out hospitalization insurance via TUI, if desired. Working at a travel organization offers of course other benefits as well, such as the possibility to book your own trips or trips for close relatives with employee discount. In addition, you are also entitled to discount on several hotels, holiday resorts and airport car parks thanks to our partners. In order for you to be able to fully enjoy these benefits, TUI offers 3 additional days off!
Another plus is that the holiday feeling and the airport are never far away with a job at TUI!